What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

been listening to those "...get old" podcasts for a while. was doubtful the mewes sex and drug stories would sustain the series, but they do. he's got up to some shennegans that lad.

screamerthehunting.jpg

ah sher, they can't all be Citizen bleedin Kane

mahakaal.JPG

Indian Nightmare on Elm Street, with extra singing, dancing and Michael Jackson impersonations.

Also Freddie Krueger appears to be played by Richard Lewis from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

mahakaal_01a.jpg

The Skin That I Live In.
Cast was good, but I didn't think it was up to much. Like eh the story is an interesting idea, but the problem is if you've seen that incredible film "The Secret In Their Eyes" or whatever it was called, the Argentinian one that was amazing, then you sit there the whole time kinda just going 'ah, whatever.'
Basically, it's a good enough watch, but The Secret In Their Eyes is fucking way better and a similar idea of a film.

Crazy Stupid Love

Crazy_Stupid_Love-813652973-large.jpg

Funnier than expected.
Stupidly, I didn't spot the twist - I was thinking the whole way through "how are they going to link these stories".
I did descend into farce at one point and there is the obligatory scene of public embarrassment at the end, but it has Emma Stone and Steve Carell is always worth a watch.

It was much better than I thought it would be..and the 3d was fun for a change

Yep, that's it for sure!
The 3D bit where the vampire got turned to ash was actually amazing, best use of 3D I've seen.

Oh eh my previous Trollhunter comment doesn't emphasis how good that film is. What I meant was IT'S FUCKING GREAT!
TROLLLL!!!!!

did anyone see world trade centre the other night?
christ.
so dull. so shit. i would have rather watch the news footage for two hours. actually, i got so bored i stopped watching before the end. what happened?

one of the most enjoyable films i've seen in ages. brendan gleeson is hilarious
the-guard-poster_07,11.jpg

Gleeson was great alright and Cheadle too. But jesus some of the writing was horrendously bad I thought. Especially the bad guys. Wafer thin characterisation and bullshit affectations(That shark scene was dire). Really sick of these Ritchie/Tarantino scenes as well, like the one where the three hoods discuss their favourite philosopher. But aye, some great laughs and Gleeson is world class.

Gleeson was great alright and Cheadle too. But jesus some of the writing was horrendously bad I thought. Especially the bad guys. Wafer thin characterisation and bullshit affectations(That shark scene was dire). Really sick of these Ritchie/Tarantino scenes as well, like the one where the three hoods discuss their favourite philosopher. But aye, some great laughs and Gleeson is world class.

I watched this last night.
A little ham fisted in places all right.
Gleeson was fun though.

did anyone see world trade centre the other night?
christ.
so dull. so shit. i would have rather watch the news footage for two hours. actually, i got so bored i stopped watching before the end. what happened?

Bin Laden got away, so they pretended they killed him and buried him at sea where no-one could find the body.

Columbiana - Alright, nothing special. Some good action and all, but not up to much really. The first 30 minutes or so are probably better than the rest of the film, that's the problem.

Apollo 18 - Pretty funny, good for a laugh, not up to much apart from that!

Columbiana - Alright, nothing special. Some good action and all, but not up to much really. The first 30 minutes or so are probably better than the rest of the film, that's the problem.

In fairness, the best thing Olivier Megaton is ever going to do is have the name Olivier Megaton. Transporter 3 was by far the weakest of the Transporters. Where's Pierre Morel when you want him? (the answer to which had better be making Taken 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back