What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Saw Jay and silent bob there, lols were had, and before that part of Duran Duran's arena(an absurd notion) which was good if a tad odd,and featuring some truly dated special effects.

I went to see I Love You Phillip Morris last night, very entertaining. i thought jim carey slightly over did the silly walk style acting he used to always do, but just a little, he was still good.

Ah it's alright, I just can't see anything with Kristen Stewart without thinking 'God, will someone please shut her up'

Went to see Dogtooth on Saturday. I thought it was great, with some very funny bits. 'Disturbing', of course, as it's about a Fritzel-esque house of horrors. But there's great humour to be found in family imprisonment.

I just watched this over the weekend too and thought it was an excellent film. How the hell do I add spoiler tags again? Or are they still not working?

Transformers 2: possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

The men who stare at goats: too long, boring as fuck. Obi wan is boring and crap in it. The good looking bloke plays his "wacky" role again. Both phoned it in. As for the dude playing his dude role yet again, terrible.

Just saw adventureland drunk on Baileys. Good stuff. You could pick holes in it forever but it's got that teenager infinite possibilities vibe I'm a sucker for.

Watched Kick-Ass too. Nic Cage and hit girl are awesome.

Fuck it, i'm gonna watch Nick and Norah again tonight. Infinite possibilities indeed

Fuck it, i'm gonna watch Nick and Norah again tonight. Infinite possibilities indeed

you could just buy the real tuesday weld album to hear "last words" whenever you want to :D

anyway last night i watched

51ns0n%2Ba-dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

this was the second time i saw it. based on the book "the dying animal" by philip roth, ben kingsley plays a university lecturer & art critic David Kepesh who falls in love with penelope cruz's characther Consula

you could just buy the real tuesday weld album to hear "last words" whenever you want to :D

anyway last night i watched

51ns0n%2Ba-dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

this was the second time i saw it. based on the book "the dying animal" by philip roth, ben kingsley plays a university lecturer & art critic David Kepesh who falls in love with penelope cruz's characther Consula

any good? sounds terrible. duckface and repugnant little creep. yuck!

Yeah looking forward to seeing the prophet.

Watched this to remind me of how much fun a good slice of Scorsese is

after_hours_ver21.jpg

Rosanna Arquette and Linda Fiorantino hornage, Marty throwing his camera around like a crazy person it's a joy to watch besides with all the random of dark events and freaky weirdo encounters it's like my twenties condensed into one night.

In the extras there's a story about how they were going to end the movie which they didn't do in the end, if they had it would have been brilliant, if spoiler was working I'd be able to explain, I think Terry Gilliam came up with it it's genius.

Watched this yesterday. I was thinking about switching it off after 10 minutes but I stuck with it and absolutely loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back