What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

518QTZEVRBL._SS500_.jpg

Butthorn

I walked in on Mr Bean's movie today. It was a scene where a family was waving to him being driven away in a car and he's waving back with his middle finger. Shouldn't be that funny but I almost died laughing.

looked great. that's about the most positive thing i can say about it. a bit of a damp squib really. i think it was badly cast. nobody in the film was convincing and the script was a dud
public_enemies.jpg

looked great. that's about the most positive thing i can say about it. a bit of a damp squib really. i think it was badly cast. nobody in the film was convincing and the script was a dud
public_enemies.jpg

Gonna watch this later. I hope it's better than that ..... I actually don't like Michael Mann's movies much at all so the omens are not great.

Watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona last night. It's enjoyable enough but pretty slight .. hardly the major return to form for Woody Allen it's touted to be. It does make me want to go back to Barcelona soon though.

Gonna watch this later. I hope it's better than that ..... I actually don't like Michael Mann's movies much at all so the omens are not great.

Watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona last night. It's enjoyable enough but pretty slight .. hardly the major return to form for Woody Allen it's touted to be. It does make me want to go back to Barcelona soon though.

Do It's lovely.

Attack girl swim team vs. unliving dead.
Comically inept softcore/horror film. Director doesn't seem to know what "continuity" is, or even how to finish the film, given how bad it becomes towards the end.

A few I've watched over the last month or so:

Anchorman. See above.

The Mist. Awful, painful to watch, completely unscary, way too many goofs.

Crank. Very good at the start but towards the end it just got too preposterous. Definitely worth watching though.

Hell Boy 2. Deadly. The german guy cracks me up.

The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Brilliant movie.

The Wrestler. I'm halfway through this. It's hard work. Could do with a bit of a story.

That new Sherlock Holmes movie. Not great. The Prestige was good but that was like 5 years ago. Can't keep re-making it. In fairness it's not the worst thing ever.

The Searchers. Meh. Doesn't deserve half the praise it gets.

The Wild Bunch. Totally brilliant.

Badlands. Awesome movie. It's like a poem.

Elite Squad - pretty good, but not near as good as City of God.

The White Ribbon. It was ok but I think it went over my head. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back