What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

black_christmas.jpg

So awesome, horror film done properly.

3345331506_0da6d0d20a.jpg

Last cuppla days I watched

The Commitments
The Hound of the Baskervilles (the one on BBC2 & the Hammer one)
Wallace & Gromit the curse of the wererabbit
Carry on follow that camel - Piss poor, ever by carry on standards
The Aviator
Cloockwise
The Heroes of Telmark
The Torture Garden - on Youtube
Jack the Ripper -The 1988 version on Discovery

The Monster Club - I think this is the last film made by Amicus. A horror comedy that's not very scary or funny. Vincent Price brings John Carradine to a night club for monsters where there entertained by some new wave style bands (including the Pretty Things) with songs about how great it is being a monster. He then recounts some not so grisly tales. Only the last story is any use. A director scouting for locations gets trapped in a weird village. Although Angela in the first story.....:heart::heart:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

horrorexpress2.jpg

Things I would have learned from this film, had I not known already:
Telly Savalas is a bad motherfucker.
Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, even if you are a two million year old monster from outer space, fuck with Christopher Lee. He will fuck your shit right up.

(Telly Savalas turns up late, but that's no excuse for two million year old ape man thinking he can act the bollocks, Kojak is on his case from the off)

"Somebody and somebody's infinate playlist." Rented by mistake, I thought it was something else. Really unbelievabely bad. Surprised it lasted the 15 minutes it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anti Christ.

I really wish i hadn't. Seen a lot of horror and a lot of the old films that had been banned and a lot of the films that just leave you feeling bad, but this topped it in my book. The cinematography is nice that is about all i could say it has going. Really didn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back