What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

It may have been movies-with-wolf-in-title-night so. I watched dis...

wolfen.jpg

...til 3am and now i'm goosed.

i watch The Sentinel, thanks to Ferox..some parts of that movie really play on my mind
but it's weird the way the rest of it is kinda bland..it's one of those films that could have potentially been a classic, but just missed out

then The Old Dark House.. a James Whale film from 1934. on a total classic horror buzz at the moment and The Old Dark House is a film i remember seeing on tv in the mid 80's when CH4 used to do their horror double-bills every week

Finished off Band Of Brothers last night, which was great.

Watched Bobby the other day and thought it was real good - Sharon Stone was particularly deadly in it.

die hard4.0 pretty good for mindless big budget summer block buster/ action film. not as good as first one mind.

"BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!"

im sorry but teh ultimate best part of hot fuzz is when they're watching the end of point break and yer man mimics the shooting - i died laughing

Die Hard 4.0 Good fun, way better then I thought it would be. Bruce makes for a very convincing 50 + year old action star.

Band Of Brothers is just amazing. Those interviews with the real guys bring manly tears to my eyes every time.
It was pretty moving stuff alright, you big jessie.

They didn't even need to show Garnier's name for you to know it was him straight away. A spot on performance by whoever was playing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back