What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

I saw about 10 minutes of Easy RIder until the tape became unwatchable, fucking ancient cassettes.

Then I watched all of.............THE RUNNING MAN.
Jeeez, I knew Arnie was wooden but this one is AMAZINGLY ridiculous. "they are innocent vimen and schhildraan they're, and vall they vant is zam voooooood"

This afternoon: Primer. Yeah I think i'll be watching that again. I might have already though - i'll check & tell you yesterday.

Later: Probably Exiled - 1998 Law & Order TV movie, or maybe Ultraviolet, which looks like just the kind of shit movie i like.

pete said:
Later: Probably Exiled - 1998 Law & Order TV movie
This was pretty OK. Made 1998 feel like a very very long time ago. Ice-T is in it, playing a pimp, and it's always good to watch some Lenny Briscoe action.

or maybe Ultraviolet, which looks like just the kind of shit movie i like.
Man, this was SHIT. Still, it was quite watchable.

ultraviolet.jpg

Watchin Downfall. Pretty good, accurate in so far as I can tell. This Bruno Ganz chap is excellent.

It's chilling how much Hitler reminds me of my old Dunnes manager. Same walk, same mannerisms, same moustache, same voice, same propensity for nonsensical outbursts of rage. Seriously.

Watched godfatherIII last night, then a short film called wasp, then some Greek film, all on RTE2. Such is the life of a man with only rte2,tg4 and e4 tuned into his tv.

Downfall is great, watched it in the cinema. Not easy viewing. Ganz rules (see also: wings of desire etc)

Just saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Liked it, in spite of myself.

seanc said:
Watchin Downfall. Pretty good, accurate in so far as I can tell.

I thought this was excellent.

It was strange to watch a film and not feel empathy for any of the characters - even the little Goebbels kiddies.

Although I did think that this guy was pretty cool:

cikkek_12752.jpg

For a Nazi.

Wilbert said:
I really enjoyed it. The bit where they were being chased around the house by the robot was hilarious.
yah. i thought the special effects were deadly in general... no shitty CGI!

Lemming, with various Charlottes and some French dudes...didn't really like it. It started off as a solid relationship drama, but then turned into a pointless and uninteresting David Lynch-style thing. Bah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back