What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

Dutchy said:
has anyone seen it for sale in dublin?
had it on order in virgin for about 3 months now
hmv say they've had it on order for aaaaaages too.
:confused:

£13.99 delivered from Play

Happens quite a bit.
A CD / DVD which the UK shops have no problem stocking from the day of release inexplicably cannot be purchased in Ireland.

nightmare on elm st - wanted to watch the super homo sequel but went for the original. way more tv movie than any genuine horror classics, but it's still some good shit.
johnny depp's death bed.

hanley said:
i couldnt get over the fact the guy in it was the guy from robin hood men in tights

i watched wolf creek over the weeekend.thought it was good.slow moving film though

i thought it weirder that it was the dude from The Princess Bride! which is, incidentally, a super movie.

My Best Fiend, Werner Herzog's documentary about himself and Klaus Kinski. Very good indeed. Some great bits of Kinski ranting and Herzog talking casually about how he was going to firebomb Kinski's house, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

ratmonkey said:
My Best Fiend, Werner Herzog's documentary about himself and Klaus Kinski. Very good indeed. Some great bits of Kinski ranting and Herzog talking casually about how he was going to firebomb Kinski's house, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
this is pretty good alright. if only for his rants.

watched me & you & everyone we know last night.
its slight. very slight. some great moments. i felt a little unsattisfied but really there never was a big enough story there that could actually satisfy me and its mood never matched the likes of say Lost In Translation.
it was made by a female fine-artist though. think it shows quite a lot.
a nice laid-back film id recommend to all. unless youre in a shawshank redemption mood.

irreversible

great shit - french people are usually rubbish. i really want to be a leatherboy. the rape scene in death wish 2 was worse. psyche.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
irreversible

great shit - french people are usually rubbish. i really want to be a leatherboy. the rape scene in death wish 2 was worse. psyche.

That fire extinguisher scene is the greatest use of computer graphics ever. Lovely little twitch of the jaw by the end of it.

I watched Perfect Blue, need to watch it again.

when i was workin in hmv i once had this weird dude ring up and ask me if we had 'i spit on your grave'..then he asked me had i seen it and this is an exact quote 'its got a great rape scene in it'..i hung up the phone on him..weirdo..

watched eddie izzard 'dress to kill' the other night..really funny..am also currently workin my way through the simpsons from the beginning..some of those early episodes are perfect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back