What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

muffin said:
when i was workin in hmv i once had this weird dude ring up and ask me if we had 'i spit on your grave'..then he asked me had i seen it and this is an exact quote 'its got a great rape scene in it'..i hung up the phone on him..weirdo..

The region 2 version of I Spit On Your Grave that HMV would have is cut to ribbons.

It's a very long and unpleasant rape scene.

anaconda was on, but it's on tv every bleedin week.
but this time it was follwed by
"Anacondas: The search for the blood orchid" or some absolute shite. laughed the whole way through, it was terrible.

nlgbbbblth said:
Waking Life was on early this morning.

Missed the first half but what I saw was pretty cool.

Nothing at all like Waking Ned.

im sure with a new baby, your life is waking life.
great movie, one of my alltime top five.

the bit where he meets the red head and she goes on about people being like ants = my favourite bit.

watched the final part of Jesus of Nazareth yesterday. The music is fucking deadly. deh neh neh, neh neh neh neh. neh neh neh neh ne... etc.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He gets crucified.

c0De_n1NjA said:
watched the final part of Jesus of Nazareth yesterday. The music is fucking deadly. deh neh neh, neh neh neh neh. neh neh neh neh ne... etc.

hahahaha when we were in school you could always tell if a class were watching that, cause they'd all hum along loudly with the music..
mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmm
genius

watched cube zero twice. the first time i had half a bacardi breezer and fell asleep on the sofa within twenty minutes. the second time i managed to stay awake for the entire thing.. it wasn't bad. better than the heap of rubbish that was cube anyway. which reminds me, i must return my screenclick dvds.

Rock School - entertaining but a little freaky mainly cos of the teacher Paul being a freak. Enjoyable all the same :)
Factotum - Really enjoyed this. Nothing happens, as with all Bukowski related stuff, but it's a good film. Matt Dillon and Lili Taylor are great in it.

george mcfly said:
hahahaha when we were in school you could always tell if a class were watching that, cause they'd all hum along loudly with the music..
mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmm
genius

just checked out this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005JI9B/102-8394510-1008153?v=glance&n=5174

in the reviews it says
"...the story of Jesus its' own voice and he does so with a masterful score to this epic tv mini-series. Jesus comes to life like never before (or since, this film and its' music are much better than Passion of the Christ)."

haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back