What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

MONDOBRUTALE said:
"too legit: the mc hammer story"

I saw this. It's wonderful. I can't believe I've spent the goods of two years laughing at Hammer for turning into a preacher. He really is a preacher. The dancing and rapping was but a calling! What a fool am eye.

I can't believe they let that guy Twopacks die in it though.

aoifed said:
I saw this. It's wonderful. I can't believe I've spent the goods of two years laughing at Hammer for turning into a preacher. He really is a preacher. The dancing and rapping was but a calling! What a fool am eye.

Is that show (the MC Hammer show I believe it was called; apparently he's goign for the longform name again) still on one of the Jesus channels? Only saw it the once, but it was ridiculously good; Hammer was on about "being down with the young fellows" and the like.

seriously, if hammer is as straight up as the tv movie portrays him, he's an alright guy. he went broke cos he was overpaying all of his dancers / entourage cos he wanted them off the streets and there to be a better standard of living in his community

what have you done for me lately, rza?

i heart huckabees.

all right, bit shit. kinda reminded me of 'a life less ordinary' which also hawks existential claptrap and is a bit shit.

saw goodnight and good luck today..so so good...its really beautifully shot as well...george is up for best director as the oscars isn't he?:heart::heart:i have a newly found love of george clooney..i dont think hes good looking but he is just so talented:heart::heart::heart:

muffin said:
saw goodnight and good luck today..so so good...its really beautifully shot as well...george is up for best director as the oscars isn't he?:heart::heart:i have a newly found love of george clooney..i dont think hes good looking but he is just so talented:heart::heart::heart:
it's a really, really good movie alright. can't see him getting best director though... although if he did, and got best supporting actor for Syriana it'd be well deserved.

he's up for best screenplay as well isnt he?i cant see him gettin best director either but i think the nomination itself is pretty deadly..and well deserved..id really like to see him winning somethin..havent seen syriana but i have high hopes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back