What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

chickenham said:
My missus has a habit of commenting on nice furniture / decor at even the most harrowing / scary / whatever moments of films. It's truly surreal.

Saw 'Eraserhead' for the first time last week... L:heart: ved it.

I dont scare easy, but that film had me putting out the bed for quite the while. Great flick.

chickenham said:
My missus has a habit of commenting on nice furniture / decor at even the most harrowing / scary / whatever moments of films. It's truly surreal.

Saw 'Eraserhead' for the first time last week... L:heart: ved it.

Sir, I refer you to an earlier post of mine on this thread...
Zeelander said:
Watched a Tale Of Two Sisters last night.

56_p1.jpg

I think the creepiness went over my head for the most part, because I was so enamoured with the decor of the house, eg. "That is a nice closet"
"The closet with the dead body in it, you mean?... Blarghhh! What was that under the sink?!"
"I didn't notice, I was admiring those faucets..."
Worth a watch for the gorgeousness of each shot the attention to detail with all the pretty props, etc. Sadly only one real fright in the whole thing.
:eek:

Arf!

Watched 'Jacob's ladder' again last week too. That film gets better every time I see it.

Fuck CGI effects to the exxxxxtreme!!.
Give me costumes and mad camera shizz every time.

The arf was in relation to Zee's post - Arf!

Also watched 'The life aquatic', I think I'd been hyped a bit too much about it. Great fun tho'.

chickenham said:
Arf!

Watched 'Jacob's ladder' again last week too. That film gets better every time I see it.

Fuck CGI effects to the exxxxxtreme!!.
Give me costumes and mad camera shizz every time.

Jacob's Ladder is deadly. That movie "put the heart across me" to quote Mr Wrongcock

macauly culkin's finest hour!!

i watched the ninth gate last night. its arright. it's about old boooks an tha.

went to see rocky road to dublin last night but it was sold out cos peter lennon was talking at it. will try again today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back