What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

I never got the fuss around that or Witchfinder General.
Never saw Blood on Satan’s Claw but did enjoy Witchfinder General.

Watched Lucio Fulci’s the Beyond the other night. I really enjoyed it. Great creepy dreamlike atmosphere to it. A lot of his films are like that.

On a side note, it looks like it was absolutely roasting on set. Everyone seems to be sweating buckets in it

Is it on par with that Wild thyme rubbish??
That's a very good question, but one I am ill equipped to answer. Wild Mountain Thyme was so bad it got turned off after about 10 minutes, but Irish Wish was left on because we were both full of chocolate and didn't want to move and the remote was all the way over there (about a foot out of reach).

Soylent green (1973)
Set in the dystopian nightmare that was 2022, New York is an over populated, crime ridden hell hole. Global warming has killed all animal and plant life so the masses survive on synthetic food made by the mysterious soylent corporation. Good film. I love these futuristic thrillers from the 70's. It holds up well

So keeping with Remakes, after the Roadhouse mistake, I put on the Maniac remake from 2012. It was good in that the you see it from the killer's perspective, sloppy mistakes and all. The kills were done with practical fx, which is always a bonus from me.

Soylent green (1973)
Set in the dystopian nightmare that was 2022, New York is an over populated, crime ridden hell hole. Global warming has killed all animal and plant life so the masses survive on synthetic food made by the mysterious soylent corporation. Good film. I love these futuristic thrillers from the 70's. It holds up well
I love the state assisted suicide scene

Wonka

It was alright but I was hoping it would be better. Realistically it was in an uphill battle as soon as that appalling Americanism “Pro-Duce” was used in reference to buying food in a song.

Also, not enough Shai-Hulud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back