What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

Arrival is pure wank.

Yesterday I saw Driveway Dolls, which is that film by that one of the Coen brothers without the other one.
It's quite short and a good laugh, good film without being amazing or anything.

Dune in the big screen in Cineworld

10/10

The fucking sound man. Loudest movie I was ever at. Was like a 3 hour sunnoOo gig

Neither my choice but I watched them while putting together furniture.

God is a Bullet - I haven't laughed so much at a film that was suppose to be serious, or I assume it was suppose to be serious. I feel like it could have been a story/film but they were going for something like True Romance meets Taken and just made it laughable. It said based on a true story but I couldn't find anything other than it was a book.

The new Road House - oh Jesus. Did Jake do this movie just as a reason to get buff? It started off as an amusing laugh but when Conor McGregor showed up it spiraled very quickly into ridiculous in a bad way. I did however enjoy making running commentary through out. I felt I should have been on gogglebox, as I was more entertaining.

Saturday afternoon tiredness stuff: Death On The Nile. The Agatha Christie thing.

It was mad, really compelling. The racism and sexism is shocking. But I suppose the French don't mind as long the French are actually Belgian.

And what a cast. Angela Lansbury has been a handsome old lady for half a century.

="In real life, Poirot would have ended up in prison for the way mishandled weapons, resulting in the deaths of two people."

I'm watching D.A.R.Y.L on rte 2.
I remember seeing ads for this when I was a kid, but i never got to see the film.
It's not bad.

Any which way you can (1980)

On the rte player. I've seen it loads of times over the years. One of those bad movies I love.
Clyde has just taken a shit in the cop car.

main-qimg-48f3d0f31a38b34e2fb3c40ee94182be-lq

Perfect Days
About this older guy in Tokyo that cleans toilets
As spiritual a film as you're likely to see
Gets the balance right on almost everything, and represents dreams visually very well
I really really liked it

the energy we bring to this life gets repaid

Bark. Short darkly humours film, about a tree giving perspective on it's existence in a park as an axe murderer kills a victim

Star Trek Into Darkness. I lasted about 10 minutes, glossy, lensflared dogshit.

Similarly Top Gun Maverick was on Channel 4 as the Big Saturday Night Movie.
I was thinking pub or movie night.

Seeing Bruckheimers name put me 90% off.
Watching Tommy ride a motorbike bike into a hangar put me right off. It was pub.
I only managed five minutes, and I feel dirty. It's a fucking insult to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back