What movie did you watch last night? (23 Viewers)

Aliens is the top tier of movies. I bought a shooty aliens game off the playstation store while I was a bit buzzed last week. Seems pretty decent. Got all the sounds right.

Aliens is the top tier of movies. I bought a shooty aliens game off the playstation store while I was a bit buzzed last week. Seems pretty decent. Got all the sounds right.
I’ll see you your video game and raise you the Aliens board game I bought during the pandemic. I’ve never been so stressed during a game of tiny plastic figures before.
A40DB7A6-4FFA-45B1-A0B2-C9CD3F9E3525.jpeg

latest

shit

Deliverance.... I N C R E D I B L E

Hadnt seen it in over 20 years..felt like I was seeing it for the first time.
How has this movie defied age? Not dated at all.

Deliverance.... I N C R E D I B L E

Hadnt seen it in over 20 years..felt like I was seeing it for the first time.
How has this movie defied age? Not dated at all.
One of those rare films where there is not an ounce of fat. Not a second of screen time wasted. Boorman was tapping into something terrifying and primal here. The source novel is fantastic too.

One of those rare films where there is not an ounce of fat. Not a second of screen time wasted. Boorman was tapping into something terrifying and primal here. The source novel is fantastic too.
Ooh I'm gonna read that!! Nice one

Yeah..there isnt an extraneous moment in the movie . Perfect pace. Perfect characterizations.Astounding cinematography. Incredible.

I was at a screening for this
26.2 To Life
A marathon that some prisoners run inside San Quentin prison. 100+ times around the prison yard.

The ability of these men to find positivity and meaning in the act of running was moving. They have destroyed lives - their own, the lives of their loved ones, and their victims - and they find a path to deal with all of that literally one step at a time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know most people think running is too hard, or it will hurt your knees or it's for other people. Or whatever.

But I am pushed to think of a better way to connect you to your mind & body, to others and the world at large, than running. It is primal and it is redemptive.
You can change your life with a pair of trainers and 30 minutes a few times a week.
I guaranfuckingtee you that there is a force inside of you waiting to be untapped and unleashed,

(sorry for the proslytising - but a good doco will do that to you)

Never knew there was a novel, must check that out. Does it come with the tab for the banjo bit?

I watched M3GAN. Was expecting better, pretty shite
It looks beyond awful, it must be pretty woeful.

Ahh Megan was good crack in the cinema.

I was with a 16 year old girl watching it though. Her excitement was contagious.

We watched Coda last night. Sentimental auld twaddle. Enjoyed it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back