What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
Peeping Tom (1960)

The end was slightly disappointing but it was otherwise very good

prefuse

Re-watched On the buses (1971) & Holiday on the buses (1973). Lowest common denominator junk full of every type of ____________ism & ___________phobia you can think. I don't care. I love them.

bogmanfan

One Cut of the Dead. Japanese comedy on All4 at the moment. Best to know nothing about this going in, but it's fantastic, and well worth sticking with through the weird first half-hour. It all makes sense by the end.

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
The Banshees of Inisherin
I enjoyed it but it could have been really great if they got the accents and props and stuff together and didn't play it for laughs so much.

The Whale God
A bit silly and too long but entertaining. Young japanese lad vows to kill the whale that killed his father and grandfather
MV5BYzRiZDZlYzQtNjUzYy00N2M2LWE3NmQtNzU0MWZmYzEwMGQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIwMTQ4ODA@._V1_.jpg

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
Faster, Pussycat! Kill Kill

a go go dancer learns that she likes murder, with lots of boobs and cars
Tura Satana is kinda larger than life, not hammy in it but kinda really a little other worldy. fair bit of comedy thrown in. It's a bit of a trip even with completely gratuitious sexyness of it all

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads