What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

i had to switch it off... couldn't watch it anymore

i did start watching the dualists though. pretty decent. had to pause it to go to bed, so didn't really understand why harvey keitel was being such an antagonistic prick

Recently i was a relatives house and they were channel hopping and found a movie, and stuck it on.

Then they said [another relative] always wants people to be quiet for movies, movies are for putting on and having a talk over.

I'll never get over it.

That reminds me of the time I met an actress friend at a gig and she was baffled when I asked to postpone the chat until after the gig. I pointed out that people don't chat during live performances in the theatre and she said "but music allows you to do that"

Watched Ford Vs Ferrari lastnight because i wanted something stupid to drink cans and look at. It's probably good but if you never watch it you will lose nothing.

The Burning. Very early 80's slasher. Not a good movie, takes far to long to get going, then rushes the kills to finish up the story. meh.

Stuffings. Low budget Australian film about a couple who are youtubers/bloggers. They go camping, at Christmas, in rural Adelaide and prevent the locals from performing a weird ritual that keeps santa like scarecrows from killing kids. Clever story. Don't expect the best acting but, pretty good.

Rewatched The Terminator.

Well only from the point where they arrest Reece. Amazing really.

Also watched a bit of Get Back, the Beatles thing. And I watched a bit of some Spiderman movie. Didn't know what was happening, didn't care.

Basically I'm enjoying having a Skybox and I can record stuff.

We Are Our Mountains (1969), I thought it was great.
Calm of the mountain village is disturbed by the investigation on stray sheep. Four shephards, living in Armenian highlands, cut a stray sheep for a dinner. Revaz, their neighbour and owner of the sheep, soon appears. Shephards even manage to agree on "ransom" but novice police lieutenant interferes with the deal trying to start an official investigation.

Mission: killfast. Hilariously inept action movie from, Bizarrely 91! but looks like its from the early 80's. The barely there plot gives way to:
Lots of Martial arts sequences
Some of the most wooden acting "performances " ever
Awful dialogue
mullets and general dodgy hair don'ts
Shoot outs
Revolvers that never run out of ammunition
The same explosion image being used over and over
The final action sequence jumping from day to night .
So,so hilariously bad.

Underwater (2020)

Quite poor diluted Alien/Event Horizon inspired sci-fi. Wanted to like it because it has Kristen Stewart in it. 5/10 is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back