What movie did you watch last night? (23 Viewers)

caught about 10 minutes of this last night

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i...no.

Straight Edge Kegger (2018)
they may be a drug free veggie crew but it leads them to become serial killers in this edgeploitation slasher movie where edge breakers get 'Stabbed In The Back' literally!!

I haven't actually seen this movie but a 2000's band called Straight Edge Kegger are one of my faves, so this came up in my youtube feed

Straight Edge Kegger (2018)
they may be a drug free veggie crew but it leads them to become serial killers in this edgeploitation slasher movie where edge breakers get 'Stabbed In The Back' literally!!

I haven't actually seen this movie but a 2000's band called Straight Edge Kegger are one of my faves, so this came up in my youtube feed

It's on Shudder.
I dare you to watch Straight Edge Kegger on the Shudder App! (at Watch Straight Edge Kegger on Shudder)

Uncle Sam. A soldier killed by friendly fire in Kuwait comes back from the dead to murder all the non patriotic people from his town. God awful mess. Avoid.
Also watched the Gwar documentary. That was good.

Tried to watch a thing called "Can You Ever Forgive Me". Decent enough idea for a film, poor writer fakes literary letter while hanging out with Richard E Grant reprising his Withnail character (surprise surprise). But it was totally boring and we threw in the towel.

Tried to watch a thing called "Can You Ever Forgive Me". Decent enough idea for a film, poor writer fakes literary letter while hanging out with Richard E Grant reprising his Withnail character (surprise surprise). But it was totally boring and we threw in the towel.
Melissa McCarthy is class in that and it's good.

I saw The Black Phone last night. A rare thing, a new horror that is really good.

i decided to give 'terminator: dark fate' a spin last night, with no real expectations. it was a bit of a mess, but one plot element did deserve more explanation, the 'get off the fucking cross, sarah' bit. got me thinking that a bleak, beckettian take on the franchise could be fun.

The Color Of Pomegranates
The Color of Pomegranates revives the splendors of Armenian culture through the story of the eighteenth-century troubadour Sayat-Nova, charting his intellectual, artistic, and spiritual growth through iconographic compositions rather than traditional narrative.

I gave up on this after about an hour, I didn't understand it and found it annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back