what is love anyway? (2 Viewers)

Pantone247 said:
ha ha!

nelsonlaughing3.gif
? i don't get it...

this thread is turning into a breeding ground for mocking and hate. haters. 'think you're so cool. you're dead inside, you know that? it's not all about shoes and distortion pedals you know...

new depths, pantone, new depths

speaking of alf and all things nasal, today I'm wearing big-ass brown flares and look like Dustin Hoffman in All the President's Men. Without the schnozz.

snakybus said:
new depths, pantone, new depths

speaking of alf and all things nasal, today I'm wearing big-ass brown flares and look like Dustin Hoffman in All the President's Men. Without the schnozz.

I'm wearing a big bufont wig, a plain dress that shows no skin, a very practical pair of brown shoes and big tacky glasses.

I look like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. With the schnozz.

jane said:
Ok, Hag, love is:

* unapologetic farting
* speaking without talking
* smelly shoes
* relentless guffawing
* knowing how to argue
Check Check Check ,

I think I'm in love with my smelly housemate.
And that manky guy on the bus.

Pantone247 said:
I'm wearing a big bufont wig, a plain dress that shows no skin, a very practical pair of brown shoes and big tacky glasses.

I look like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. With the schnozz.
Well I can't say I haven't been there too. So have you discarded the whole madchester chic look?

I’ve gotta take a little time A little time to think things over I’d better read between the lines In case I need it when I’m older Ooooh, this mountain I must climb Feels like the world upon my shoulder But through the clouds I see loves shine It keeps me warm as life grows colder In my life there’s been heartache and pain I don’t know if I can face it again Can’t stop now I’ve travelled so far to change this lonely life I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is, I know you can show me, oooh I’m gonna take a little time A little time to look around me I’ve got nowhere left to hide It looks like love has finally found me In my life, there’s been heartache and pain I don’t know if I can face it again I can’t stop now I’ve travelled so far, To change this lonely life I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is, I know you can show me I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me And I wanna feel, I wanna feel what love is And I know , I know you can show me Let’s talk about love I wanna know what love is, love that you feel inside I want you to show me And I’m feeling so much love I wanna feel what love is, No you just can’t hide I know you can show me I wanna know what love is Let’s talk about love I know you can show me I wanna feel it, I wanna feel what love is I wanna feel it too And I know and I know I know you can show me Show me that it’s real I wanna know what love is I wanna know, I want you to show me

snakybus said:
HOL, oh mercy. Wearing nice shoes today?
Yes. A pair of pink Camper sandals with icecreams on them.
But you *want to see* the pair I got at the weekend - royal blue satin with clear plastic panels and 5 inch heels, in the style o Stella McCartney, but only £14. Hooha!

This Is What I Wanted to Sign Off With
By Alden Nowlan

You know what I'm
like when I'm sick: I'd sooner
curse than cry. And people don't often
know what they're saying in the end.
Or I could die in my sleep.

So I'll say it now. Here it is.
Don't pay any attention
if I don't get it right
when it's for real. Blame that

on terror and pain
or the stuff they're shooting
into my veins. This is what I wanted to
sign off with. Bend
closer, listen, I love you.

kirstie said:
Yes. A pair of pink Camper sandals with icecreams on them.
But you *want to see* the pair I got at the weekend - royal blue satin with clear plastic panels and 5 inch heels, in the style o Stella McCartney, but only £14. Hooha!
can you check the little plastic panels and see if there's a little chewbacca? (since you're a shoegazer and all that)

for once egg, i think i'll give you reputation points for that.
who's that alden nowlan guy. is anything else as good?

egg_ said:
This Is What I Wanted to Sign Off With
By Alden Nowlan

You know what I'm
like when I'm sick: I'd sooner
curse than cry. And people don't often
know what they're saying in the end.
Or I could die in my sleep.

So I'll say it now. Here it is.
Don't pay any attention
if I don't get it right
when it's for real. Blame that

on terror and pain
or the stuff they're shooting
into my veins. This is what I wanted to
sign off with. Bend
closer, listen, I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back