What happened? (1 Viewer)

weeler says:
'the gardai were clearing the road, daragh wouldn't move because he was dancin in the middle of the street so they pulled him off to the side and he still wouldn't stop dancin so they arrested him and he is being charged for assaulting a garda'

hes being brought up under 4 charges ,
"assaulting" a cop
section 8
drunk in public and something else that i cant recall.

how fucked up is that.....the police presence was rather small though i reckon.or possibly it was dwarfed in comparison to the amount of protestors.anywho, MARCH 1ST SHANNON.......everyone be there,try and make it real big.

there has been a lot of direct action planning being talked about,obviously be rather stupid for me to mention any of it here but people should go to the grassroots meetings this week because i know they are planning one.

Getting lifted in 'B' jurisdiction is always a bad idea. Pearse Street are notorious cunts. Telling a pig he's being an idiot counts as assaulting a Garda. they're very sensitive.

aww satan bless their cotton socks, poor lads, remind me of all thos people at schol who wnated to be pigs "sensitve" types indeed, dont think anyone ever did become one tho, the drugtesting let a fair few of them down, i helped a mate of mine back in school by constantly smokin hash with him then he couldn't make it into the army, when i say helping him i mean helping him, he awlays bought it, yay, free smoke for me :) pity the last i heard he's into his druggin and clubbin in a big way, anyhoo dont think any of em ever joined the cops, shite im ramblin again,

anyhoo anyone sees dara tell him i said "boolllixxx" when i heard and also tell him to keep on dancing like the hippy he is, yay hippies keepin it real with the dancin and shit! yay!

Ya can't sit on the fence for this one, nooly. I mean if they're not for riding and not for eating, then what are they for? Giving an animal it's first orgasm is a great way to bond with it. Before boiling it alive with some carrots and spuds. Maybe a touch of pepper.

they're for buzzin round doing their animal thing while ppl respectfully leave them alone
as you said yourself 'hurrah for hippies'
and i don't like boiled carrots

what ya mean lay off the smoke, xbullshitx tut tut tut and i aint even been smokin as much lately tut tut xarsex, anyhoo

yeah ollie bet one of these goats would pound ya if ya tried shit on em, im gonna bring one back and set him on ya, he'll kick ur ass.

HEY HEY HEY!

Gardai have feelings too,you know.

the feeling of power when they baton in one's skull.

the feeling of being up their own ass's.

the feeling of a passed out drunk's ass hymen bursting in between their legs in the drunk tank

SOME police can be cool. but generally i feel like raping them all with an electric cattle prod

Haven't you heard? It's the new thing. Actually, for some strange reason, that reminds me of something I read in Cosmopolitan (I've got a subscription). The front cover had the enticing suggestion that inside was details on 'The new sex'. Intrigued as to how a bunch of posh hacks who reek of 100 euro eau de toilette could come up with 'new sex', I quickly flicked through the pages. There I was told that the new sex is known as 'V.P.' Sex. 'V.P.' Sex is intimate. 'V.P.' Sex will bring you closer to your partner. 'V.P.' Sex *IS* the new sex. V.P. stands for Very Private. Its also the new Cosmo code word for none other than... taking it up the arse. How I laughed. Gee is out, arse is in and if you're not letting your man balls deep in the chute then you're not 'with it'. You really couldn't make it up.

Originally posted by the strange guy
that reminds me of something I read in Cosmopolitan (I've got a subscription).

but really .. you do dont you ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back