What gig did you go to last night? (9 Viewers)

Went down to Beyond The Pale for a bit yesterday. Very cool and chill. I would have liked to have been camping.
I just saw the line up for it today and it looks pretty decent. There’s a few festivals on this weekend between that, Body and Soul and Sea Sessions. You’d wonder how there’s a market for all of them

I’ll have to take your word for it. I haven’t gone to any of them. No plans to go to any of them either

Was just something I heard/was told. Ticket sales were down thanks to them all being on the same weekend.

i got a day ticket and went over to beyond the pale, yesterday. great day out. los bitchos, skatalites, luke una, grace jones, more. grace jones was something else. decent set up, lovely weather and great atmosphere. good turn out - i would guess they did ok out of it. camping looked like fun alright

I had forgotten till yesterday that my sister had bought a bunch of us tickets to Chris hadfield. Was a bit sceptical, thought it'd be anodyne as fuck but he was good. Nice dry sense of humour, well pitched for a young audience.

Iron Maiden on Saturday. Great fun as always, but either my ears are going or the sound wasn't that great.
No flag for The Trooper (apart from the record cover as a backdrop). They probably decided its just not worth it.
The Prisoner and Alexander the Great were highlights. I thought the sound improved for the encores so Fear of the Dark sounded massive.
They are really starting to show their age but sure, aren't we all?

Iron Maiden on Saturday. Great fun as always, but either my ears are going or the sound wasn't that great.
No flag for The Trooper (apart from the record cover as a backdrop). They probably decided its just not worth it.
The Prisoner and Alexander the Great were highlights. I thought the sound improved for the encores so Fear of the Dark sounded massive.
No.

Was Janick doing modern dance moves with his guitar?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was Janick doing modern dance moves with his guitar?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh yes. Great at the high kicks.

At one point he was playing with his guitar lead and wrapped it around a security guy's neck. The guy was not impressed. He looked furious.

pandering
maiden.jpg

I'm sure Dickinson doesn't drink? He cares about his voice and his fitness and his piloting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back