What do you work as? (1 Viewer)

I work as a journalist.

I can't talk about it.

But I can talk about all the things I've wanted to be at some point (pilot, marine biologist, trapeze artist, teacher, lady of leisure)

FancyGoods said:
I am Worf, son of Mogh. I come to challenge the lies spoken about my father.

Does that pay well, or is all just for the honour?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I teach guitar in 3 schools in west yorkshire, this is my 2nd last day after they fired my sorry ass.

No summer work now, gonna scrounge off parents then the girl's parents while finishing project for MA. Spend august on a course in czech republic where things are cheap and start a PhD in sep. :) No job for then either tho...:(

cue picture of a train going into a tunnel.

anyone?

FancyGoods said:
The job involves a lot of choosing your weapon from the wall of daggers and fighting for your honour.

I get paid in Sex with Females.

Igor said:
Does that pay well, or is all just for the honour?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I teach guitar in 3 schools in west yorkshire, this is my 2nd last day after they fired my sorry ass.

No summer work now, gonna scrounge off parents then the girl's parents while finishing project for MA. Spend august on a course in czech republic where things are cheap and start a PhD in sep. :) No job for then either tho...:(
What they fire you for. Did you do a bit of a Sting on it?

kirstie said:
cue picture of a train going into a tunnel.

anyone?

train_tunnel.jpg

I work for a recycling company that deals with computers and electronic equipment, I have a degree in Computer Science so I should be building the things but I break them for a living, the delicious irony lasted about 3 weeks.

The only benifit is that the dude I work with is into music too so when we don't have our headphones on we talk about that a lot, plus our dreams and asperations. In the morning he also gives me an entertaining recap of the previous night's big brother; I haven't seen an episode nor do I read the Sun but I know who Maxwell and Saskia are, I think Vanessa is a boring bitch and feel sorry for Eugene.

Assistant to the Deputy Minister of Igloos, Maple Syrup and Snowshoes.

hah...an american would believe that...but you're not really americans, are ya?

i work with accountants in the film tax credit biz. and i agree with what someone said earlier...accountants are boring as fuck. but we just recently hired in-house counsel, who is about the foxiest lady on the planet, so i reckon i'll be here for a bit.

My sister is an accountant. A chartered accountant - aren't they supposed to be even more boring than other accountants? Well according to Monty Python, yes.

Anyway, she's not boring. She's messy, disorganised, often stroppy and can sometimes be a right pain in the hole.....but definitely not boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back