What do ye make of Metro North? (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1028/metro.html

I think it's gonna be another big waste of money. I'd be way more on for getting a better bus service for Swords, maybe with electric or hybrid buses. The Swords Express bus that uses the Port Tunnel takes 25 minutes, sometimes less to get to Tara St. Train Station. I suppose a big part of the argument for it is a rail link to Dublin Airport. Also, where the fuck's the money gonna come from? Rawblerawblerawble!

that short journey from the city centre to the airport will be handy for anyone looking to emigrate after decembers budget. Its all a bit Pyongyang to me though, it wont reduce the road fatalities in the western counties i imagine.

The direct bus from town to the airport and vice versa could scarcely take more than 20 minutes as it is. Blame the last iceage for Donegal's roads.

Complete waste of money

Unless they redirect it to Leixlip, then it's essential, forward planning at its best

DART interconnector - underground line from Docklands Station to Heuston, taking in Connolly and Stephen's Green to link up with the 2 Luas lines.
Deffo the more worthwhile of the 2.

DART interconnector - underground line from Docklands Station to Heuston, taking in Connolly and Stephen's Green to link up with the 2 Luas lines.
Deffo the more worthwhile of the 2.

That'd be great. Bit too sensible for these jokers though.

So when they say it'll stop in Ballymun, that'd probably be at the Ikea part, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back