What Book Did You Read Last Night??? (5 Viewers)

speaking of shite, who's read the satanic verses?

yeah, when I was about 15. It's.... meh who cares.

rushdie_468x413.jpg

is that Olivia Wilde on the right? She's married to like a Prince or a Duke or something

I only know her from House, does she exclusively choose lesbian characters or something?

half way through Light In December by William Faulkner now. Never read any of his before, im finding it deadly.

finally finished this today. i found the first half really gripping, the second half was a real drag with lengthy boring longwinded sections. i thought i was never going to finish it.

41DQW40AMAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i started this recently. i don't think i want to continue reading. by far the most repellent, disturbing and downright upsetting novel i've ever read. how it was ever published i don't know.

started in to Hogg now, read the first chapter - promising start.

started in to Hogg now, read the first chapter - promising start.

that was a load of rubbish. i couldnt really take the violence and depravity seriously so i wasnt too upset about it (except for the lad putting the nail in his cock - ick), it was just boring. im not sure what youre meant to take from it but as far as i can see it has nothing going for it at all. thanks for nothing bernie lomax. pure shite.

Just finished reading the Iliad again - in a fairly ropey translation.
It was kinda dull apart from the grotesquely bloody battle sequences. The Gods are just so boring.

Now I'm juggling these three...

3293_jpg_280x450_q85.jpg
phpgsTNGaPM.jpg
n313700.jpg

...'cos I'm deadly.

Attachments

• phpgsTNGaPM..jpg
    phpgsTNGaPM..jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 30
Adding it to my list so...

Aaagh, I have recommender's nervosa now! Flashback of video choosing, from flat-mate days

I'm now reading this... which is "a thrilling tale that will keep you reading long into the night' (New Woman ). Can't argue with the new women. It is pretty good alright, if you like 19 year old narrators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back