What are you really good at? (4 Viewers)

800px-Little_finger.jpg

in my head I thought I was world record holder. you have no idea how inadequate that video makes me feel. ah well, at least I have a massive cock.

Surfing the internet can make you feel that way :-( So many people out there doing stuff better than you. I preferred when there was no internet and I thought I was great.

1. Remembering random faces and where I saw them, sometimes I scare people.
2. Packing; I can make anything fit.
3. Sudoku; a recent obsession thanks to those free morning papers.
4. Remembering birthdays and ages.
5. Eating cream crackers without drinking.

I do the first two during my coffee break and the last one during lunch. I get sad when I finish it because I want more to do. I have a sick addictive personality, I swear.

You can finish the advanced Herald AM ones?!! You must be really good! :) I mostly get stuck on them. I've found you often need to use the X-Wing technique to solve them, which means filling in all candidates for each cell, which is a right pain.

Have you tried the Killer Sudokus? Those things are vicious. I'm sure I'm missing some techniques. I spend hours staring at them and can't see anything.

You can finish the advanced Herald AM ones?!! You must be really good! :) I mostly get stuck on them. I've found you often need to use the X-Wing technique to solve them, which means filling in all candidates for each cell, which is a right pain.

Have you tried the Killer Sudokus? Those things are vicious. I'm sure I'm missing some techniques. I spend hours staring at them and can't see anything.

They take me the longest. I am now addicted to this site but it allows you to cheat and check your answers thus far. The quickest I have been able to do one of the advanced ones (without cheating) is 19 minutes, which isn't fast enough. I am trying to get it down to ten minutes. Yes, I am that lame.

http://www.dkmsoftware.com/Sudoku/Sudoku.htm

I'm good at accents, I can be american or australian or south african or english or from new zealand...problem is I get too embarrassed when made to do accents and go all red etc :(

I can't do accents. Each time I try any, I sound American trying to do an English accent.

I also thought I was good at scrabble until matched with Squiggle and MDR.

I can imitate people really well. It was my 'thing' in school and I can still do reasonably good ones of people. Not the nicest thing in the world I know but..

I do a pretty damn good impersonation of Marsha from Spaced ;D and Jill (well mainly her 'Hiya Cath!' line) in Nighty Night. I love doing impressions/accents, but even though I'm outgoing i get so mortified when I have to 'perform', it's like stage fright or something. I love singing but I'm a million times better when I'm alone than in front of people. SIGH.

I do a pretty damn good impersonation of Marsha from Spaced ;D and Jill (well mainly her 'Hiya Cath!' line) in Nighty Night. I love doing impressions/accents, but even though I'm outgoing i get so mortified when I have to 'perform', it's like stage fright or something. I love singing but I'm a million times better when I'm alone than in front of people. SIGH.

Oh my word me too!!I could sing my heart out in my room on myown but ask meto do it in front of peopleand I feel like my throat is closing up!I do a really good Murray from F.O.T.C and i've got Dave's brothers girlfriend down to a tee. Not that she knows that of course but it is uncanny.

I'm really good at impersonations too, check this one out. Can you tell who I am yet?

-Leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back