What are you really good at? (2 Viewers)

Tell me more about these things...

cold reading : a means of description of an individual which, although vague, sounds very specific and meaningful. its is the method used by so-called "psychics" and "fortune tellers".

the milton model : a means of using language to induce a hypnotic state and reprogram the behaviour and thought-processes of an individual during a conversation. named after, and based upon, milton erickson.

body language and eye movement analysis : body language is a means of communication which is for the most part outside of conscious control and far more revealing and potent a form of communication than what is simply said verbally. an individual's eye movements indicate the structure of their thought processes and how they view the world. extremely useful with regards to reading unconscious behaviour.

"pisslove"? hmm... ;)

cold reading : a means of description of an individual which, although vague, sounds very specific and meaningful. its is the method used by so-called "psychics" and "fortune tellers".

the milton model : a means of using language to induce a hypnotic state and reprogram the behaviour and thought-processes of an individual during a conversation. named after, and based upon, milton erickson.

body language and eye movement analysis : body language is a means of communication which is for the most part outside of conscious control and far more revealing and potent a form of communication than what is simply said verbally. an individual's eye movements indicate the structure of their thought processes and how they view the world. extremely useful with regards to reading unconscious behaviour.

"pisslove"? hmm... ;)

You become more fascinating all the time, Mr. Conniffe.

I'm good at this too! I should have been loads of times but I never am. NO COMEUPPANCE!

I'm also good at cooking but not baking for some reason.

I must admit I've been arrested a few times, but I got away with it last night pretty well. From what I remember I saved at least two other people from getting arrested too.

All of which is of great use on the internet eh? ;)

cold reading
the milton model
body language and eye movement analysis
i.e. Jedi mind tricks
I did one of these once - I was hanging around the door of the swimming pool in Wexford with my brothers and their friends, the boys were all skinning up and three cops strolled up. "What are ye up to lads?" Cue much scrambling to hide the evidence, and my brothers' friend Paddy muttering "nothing" but I smiled, said "Ah how are ye? We all live locally, we're just meeting up here and heading into town for the night" ... and the cops said "Ah grand so, have a good night now" and melted away. Like magic! I couldn't believe it had worked

I'm now afraid of you Brian.

I'm really good at drinking. Far too good at it. Drinking and staying up all night.

Good at being tired too.

I'm really good at MarioKart (the SNES version). I used to be really good at football but now I'm crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back