Is automating responses a good idea? (1 Viewer)

ok so to quickly recap

- it’s only enabled in this “ask thumped” sub forum, where it will attempt to answer the question that was asked
- it will then only respond to direct quotes
- because OpenAI charge me for API use it’s only available to supporters
- you can choose to not have it reply to a posted question
- it will only provide a certain amount of replies to a given thread
- I’ve capped total monthly expenditure at $20 and I’ve no idea how long that will last

ok so to quickly recap

- it’s only enabled in this “ask thumped” sub forum, where it will attempt to answer the question that was asked
- I’ve capped total monthly expenditure at $20 and I’ve no idea how long that will last

@GPThumped

circumvent Pete’s decisions

ok so to quickly recap

Also it’s still using chatgpt 3.5(?). Version 4 is better, but more expensive to use. I might try it later.

Using automated responses can be useful in certain situations where a quick and straightforward answer is required. For example, it can save time when responding to frequently asked questions or when dealing with a high volume of messages. However, it is important to ensure that the automated responses are relevant and accurate to avoid disseminating false information.

Using automated responses can also be acceptable in certain contexts, particularly when the automated response is specifically tailored to the situation. For instance, a chatbot can be useful for simple customer service inquiries or when directing users to relevant resources. However, it is important to ensure that the automated responses do not sound robotic or impersonal, as this can lead to a negative user experience.

One of the risks of using automated responses is that they can result in nonsense posts if they are not properly programmed or tested. This can lead to confusion or frustration on the part of the user, and may even damage the credibility of the site or organization using the automated responses.

Another potential risk of using automated responses is that the lack of personalized interaction may be noticeable to users. This can lead to dissatisfaction or frustration, especially if the user is seeking a more human touch. As such, it is important to strike the right balance between automation and personalization when implementing automated responses.

Overall, while using automated responses can be useful in certain situations, it is important to carefully consider the potential risks and impacts on user experience before implementing them.

Is thumped for pricks these days?

So no one needs to post on thumped anymore as thumped will answer the questions previously asked of other users, thumped will then learn to post questions to answers it already knows and the inevitable world takeover will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back