What are you really good at? (2 Viewers)

I was shit at getting married.

I am good at always being right.

I cant believe Billy did my wife though. That was really insensitive.

Going forward.

Mastering new paradigms.

Leveraging suppliers to ensure service levels to the client are consistently being met and exceeded.

Being the number 1 provider of something in Ireland.

Outclassing the competition in service, value and quality.

I'm really good at MarioKart (the SNES version). I used to be really good at football but now I'm crap.

I'm really good at Ghost Valley 1. If I remember right my track record was 1.09.55 using Donkey Kong. I defy any cunt to beat that time.

I'm really good at Ghost Valley 1. If I remember right my track record was 1.09.55 using Donkey Kong. I defy any cunt to beat that time.

Did you see the youtube videos of fast laps? Here's a 1.08 for Ghost Valley 1 :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As far as I know though there is a difference between the US and European version. The European version is a bit slower.

I was particularly good at Mario Circuit 1 and Rainbow Road. I'd play it all day, getting boost starts and trying to beat the ghost.

Did you see the youtube videos of fast laps? Here's a 1.08 for Ghost Valley 1 : YouTube - Super Mario Kart Ghost Valley 1: 5-lap 1'08"09 (Flap 12"65)

As far as I know though there is a difference between the US and European version. The European version is a bit slower.

I was particularly good at Mario Circuit 1 and Rainbow Road. I'd play it all day, getting boost starts and trying to beat the ghost.

in my head I thought I was world record holder. you have no idea how inadequate that video makes me feel. ah well, at least I have a massive cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back