What are you doing tonight? (3 Viewers)

im alive!!!!wasnt raining at all out which was sound.i did however have some guy molest me in centra,starts going on cause i was wearing shorts (i got one pair of trousers to my name and only wear them in work) then he goes "theyre nice legs" and starts feeling me,ewww.had to tell him to chill out when he got to my knee.

im alive!!!!wasnt raining at all out which was sound.i did however have some guy molest me in centra,starts going on cause i was wearing shorts (i got one pair of trousers to my name and only wear them in work) then he goes "theyre nice legs" and starts feeling me,ewww.had to tell him to chill out when he got to my knee.

Are you the dude that got the records off Willy in Kross last week or is that Peter?

Jaysus I really miss doin this!!! gettin paid a tonne to drink fancy euro beer and listen to ska/rocksteady/soul all night, and get the admiration of all the punters.

the best quote ever from a bloke at the disco was
"dya have any pantera"
I replied " your here over an hour do you think I have any Pantera"
him "No,what do ya have?"
me "ska and soul from the 60s"
Him "hhhmmmmm,dya have any Death-ska?"

i wish i did

I don't normally give out about punters too much but....

I had the stupidest woman in the world repeatedly asking for Bloc Party last night, try to get into a debate about genre semantics and give me a poxy lecture about how DJs are stupid because they play the records they want to listen to. I told her that if I was playing the records I really wanted to listen to her face would be melting and her ears would be bleeding. Of course, that isn't true, I just wanted to sound cool

THEN another woman came up to me and said 'are you going to play The Klaxons or the Strokes, something that isn't mainstream'. Mainstream? I grabbed her by the ears and told her to FUCK OFF into Whelans or any other poxy bar in Dublin that was playing what she wanted to hear, and smashed the monitor over her head and got fired*.

*told her I wouldn't, no.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID? WHY?

I had the stupidest woman in the world repeatedly asking for Bloc Party last night, try to get into a debate about genre semantics and give me a poxy lecture about how DJs are stupid because they play the records they want to listen to. I told her that if I was playing the records I really wanted to listen to her face would be melting and her ears would be bleeding. Of course, that isn't true, I just wanted to sound cool

THEN another woman came up to me and said 'are you going to play The Klaxons or the Strokes, something that isn't mainstream'. Mainstream? I grabbed her by the ears and told her to FUCK OFF into Whelans or any other poxy bar in Dublin that was playing what she wanted to hear, and smashed the monitor over her head and got fired*.

jesus, relax will ye.
whens your next set by the way?

I'm curious as to what you were playing that constituated mainstream relative to the klaxons or the strokes.:confused:

pricks

I hate that shit.

I was playing in The Kitchen (Influx night) ten years ago and kept getting asked for The Verve's Lucky Man or 'anything by Alanis' by this drunken couple who were becoming increasingly aggressive and difficult to satisfy.

Another time in Handels same night as when the cops kicked the crap out of the street protestors (May 2001) I played Radiohead's Idioteque and Everything In Its Right Place in the space of 20 minutes and some wagon who had been there since the start came up and said if you don't play Radiohead, she would get me thrown off the decks as she knew the barman.

id say DJing is a lot harder than it looks.
Pricks everywhere, Buzzo can i DJ with you sometime? I'll act as a filter in front of you and administer insults to pricks

all the same i once went up to a dj smiling away and he put his hand up and said "NO" before i opened my wordhole.

I actually laughed and walked away, what a brilliant wankstain

that happened to a mate of mine.
she went up to request a tune and yer one said "ill tell ye what, you come back here when im not around and they might play that for you"

what a magnificent cunt.

Last time I asked a dj to play a song they told me the melvins weren't heavy enough to be played.

This from guys who play Korn, GnR, Iron Maiden, rage against the machine and lots of new and nu metal I'm not familiar with.

Pricks everywhere, Buzzo can i DJ with you sometime? I'll act as a filter in front of you and administer insults to pricks

all the same i once went up to a dj smiling away and he put his hand up and said "NO" before i opened my wordhole.

I actually laughed and walked away, what a brilliant wankstain

If I saw you coming towards me about to ask for a track I'd say the exact same thing.I love that guy already,do you know his myspace so I can like top 8 him.

jesus, relax will ye.
whens your next set by the way?

Your funeral. That's me next set.

next time take one of your strokes albums and crack it in half on your knee then stab her face a few times with one of the pointy broken bits.

I already slashed a few faces with my Richard Ashcroft boxset. The barstaff told me my behaviour was inappropriate.

I'm curious as to what you were playing that constituated mainstream relative to the klaxons or the strokes.:confused:

At that actual moment, I was playing a Ruth Brown track, 1950's pre-soul beautiful black american music, and before that I'd been playing Etta James. I was having a pretty magical time myself.

Are you asking to be my boddygard? That's no badger, as long as you don't start asking me to put on Aslan/Picture House or whatever it is people from Tallaght listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back