What are you doing tonight? (2 Viewers)

going after work to buy some recording gear (ie. getting ass raped my the music store and the shitheads that work therein)...then to the liquor store for to buy some cans...then home where i'll drink said cans and mull over my retarded spending habits.

AWESOME! FRIDAY! WHOOOOOO!!!

going after work to buy some recording gear (ie. getting ass raped my the music store and the shitheads that work therein)...then to the liquor store for to buy some cans...then home where i'll drink said cans and mull over my retarded spending habits.

AWESOME! FRIDAY! WHOOOOOO!!!

im definitely going to the pub after work.

.|..|

i wonder will i end up in the palace...

:confused:

Uh.. go into work in morning to job A, then go to job B, then home and fall asleep on couch, then make dinner, then back into job B after to take care of some tecchie business then home to do prep work for job A, panic mildly as I get a call from someone cancelling on me for tomorrow morning, sweat a little as I figure out who I can muster up on a Friday at 8pm to replace them, figure it out, make call, save day and my own bacon, do new prep work for new stuff.

Later - have some manner of booze and watch the rest of the film I fell asleep watching earlier.

So no galavanting for Roxor.

Ah no, I don't mind coz like it.

I've just returned from a back-breaking day at me da's - raising the floor, puting down lino, moving heavy things, building a doorframe and making umpteen trips to the hardware place for stuff I forgot (by the way, Chris in Mannions on the SCR is my new favourite person - he knows stuff about wood and he's kind of sexy)! I'm going to drink loads of cans now cos I earned them.

im sitting in feeling sorry for meself
"oh god,why have you forsaken me?"

tunellBlindingLight.jpg

the lido was my favourite place when i lived out there but i don't think it opens after 7 or that it'd be a good place to take your parents.

there's an indian down by bloomfieds next to lockies pub

theres a restaurant across from walters called outlaws, if its still open, nice if you like ribs and chickens served by the half. mmm, ribs.

Thanks for the tips guys - will try them next time. Ended up taking them to Brasserie na Mara (it was the nearest to where they parked the car). It was very nice. Got soaked to the skin walking home from the DART. Going to settle down for the evening with a DVD or two and a nice glass of Redbreast.

im sitting in feeling sorry for meself
"oh god,why have you forsaken me?"

That's terrible - poor deafmute!

had a rain jacket for ages and never needed it,of course now that i do its gone missing.told yis god was out for me tonight.

Alright... then do what I did. Stick earphones in, put on some bright happy tunes and force a smile onto your face in the certain knowledge that the evening can only get better once you get back home... I started to believe it, smiled the whole way home like a mad thing and I am in a great mood.

:D

ill give that a try so.dont really have any bright happy tunes on my player but ill stick on some notorious b.i.g.,his lyrics always make me laugh.
if im not back within the hour presume im drowned and attend my funeral.

Good luck! I hope the funeral won't be necessary... It will be weeks before my black overcoat dries out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back