What are you doing tonight? (1 Viewer)

I'm heading out to Dun Laoghaire to meet my folks and take them out to dinner - don't know where yet... any recommendations anyone?

Same thing I do every Friday. Playing records for money and drinking booze for free. (and feeling sorry for myself because I'm not out spending money on booze somewhere where they play shit music. the irony).

im working til 9:30pm. i'd like to go for a few pints but im afraid to text around incase nobody will go with me and im left disappointed. if theres no pints then i'll go to the offi licence and buy beer. unfortunately i have to work again in the morning but its friday night so i insist on having a few beers.

brilliant, thumped is in the same mood as me this evening.

It could really go either way for me later. Town with mates getting locked, or tea and watching Jade get berated on television

I have work in the morning but have one of those jobs where getting plastered the night before is no hinderance. So much for giving up the booze. :( Well have a good evening one and all.

I'm heading out to Dun Laoghaire to meet my folks and take them out to dinner - don't know where yet... any recommendations anyone?

the lido was my favourite place when i lived out there but i don't think it opens after 7 or that it'd be a good place to take your parents.

there's an indian down by bloomfieds next to lockies pub

i'm going to watch Snoops hood of horror, been meaning to watch it for a while and i'm going to drink my head off. i've a bottle of sake and i'm hoping diddles will go to the offie on her way home

theres a restaurant across from walters called outlaws, if its still open, nice if you like ribs and chickens served by the half. mmm, ribs.

Same thing I do every Friday. Playing records for money and drinking booze for free.

Jaysus I really miss doin this!!! gettin paid a tonne to drink fancy euro beer and listen to ska/rocksteady/soul all night, and get the admiration of all the punters.

the best quote ever from a bloke at the disco was
"dya have any pantera"
I replied " your here over an hour do you think I have any Pantera"
him "No,what do ya have?"
me "ska and soul from the 60s"
Him "hhhmmmmm,dya have any Death-ska?"

i wish i did

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back