What are is my rib cage at!? (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

I have this horrible pain in my lower left rib, it was a dull ache for about a month but around three hours ago I had a good cough and I felt a pop got a bit winded for a few seconds and now its fucking killing me.

The slightest movement of that area hurts. Ive taken a few pain killers and have something cold up against it. Ive googled lots of stuff but still no answers?

I always have an awful cough, could I have finally annoyed my rip cage from the fits of it?

Im knocking the exputex back to get rid of the cough..

(dont mind the heading take out the "are" in your mind if it bothers you)

To harsh.

Seriously, im not breathless. Its just when I move and breath out to fast, I thought it might be a muscle strain.

Stop taking the piss out of me, this is a serious matter but not serious enough for me to go to a hospital.

I'll go to the doctor when I get back to wexford. Thanks, thats grand, no more advice or jeering needed.

People have been known to slightly crack a rib by coughing violently. If it hurts and or you're worried GO TO THE DOCTOR. As far as I'm aware, not much can be done for cracked ribs other than giving them time to heal. Kinda like a broken toe. Again, I'm no doctor.

People have been known to slightly crack a rib by coughing violently. If it hurts and or you're worried GO TO THE DOCTOR. As far as I'm aware, not much can be done for cracked ribs other than giving them time to heal. Kinda like a broken toe. Again, I'm no doctor.

Cool, thank you.

All joking aside, I knew a lad who sat at home smoking soap bar
all day and his lung collapsed.
He's alright though.
Physically alright I mean, he's a boring fucker otherwise.

I get this sometimes, usually after one of my rEEeeeeEEeeeeeAAAaaaaaAAAaaLLllLlLLLyYYY fun chest infections which I seem to be eternally damned to hell for. Just give your body a rest and don't open your mouth for a few days roish and it'll begin to ease off.

If not, you're fucked.

similar thing happened to myself, except I was reefing my guts up at the time.

It was a pop, and a floating rib was dislocated into very obviously the wrong place, and then it popped back. Fairly nasty looking maneuverer.

Em, for me, it ended up with me having to do a lot of lower back exercises for it to go away. Its more or less alright now.

The muscles in your back do lots of things, including holding your ribs in the right place.

So, Doctor, and then lower back work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back