What albums can you listen to repeatedly at the same sitting? (2 Viewers)

"
confused.gif
that's funny, didn't even know the other ed had my number. and i thought it was you. that's funny."

I'd just like to point out that it wasn't me who rang you, it was a small girl using my phone.

who was it? :) and how come you have my number? :)
Ed said:
"
confused.gif
that's funny, didn't even know the other ed had my number. and i thought it was you. that's funny."

I'd just like to point out that it wasn't me who rang you, it was a small girl using my phone.

She'll probably kick me if i tell ya, though i'll be drunk tomorrow so ask me then. I got your number from you. PM'd ya there.

is she into stoner sex? that's all i want to know really...
Ed said:
She'll probably kick me if i tell ya, though i'll be drunk tomorrow so ask me then. I got your number from you. PM'd ya there.

there's a lot

Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crime
Guided By Voices - Bee Thousand / Alien Lanes
The Smiths - The Queen Is Dead
Various - Over The Edge OST
Polygon Window - Surfing On Sine Waves
Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
Anthrax - Spreading The Disease
Gene Clark - No Other
Big Black - Atomizer
Felt - The Splendour Of Fear
The Fall - Slates / A Part of America Therein

me too

I never listen to the same thing more thean once in a day, it taints the experience for me
My brother used to play Billy Idol's Rebel Yell and White Wedding over and over. And over. He'd taped them off the radio. Ah the 80s. He'd sing along to them too. That kinda put me off the whole repeated listenings thing.

Marquee moon - Television

Ill Communication - Beastie Boys

....things will only usually play twice or three times in a row coz I'm to lazy to change em.

oooooo, who's got their fancy pants on today? :)
snakybus said:
me too

I never listen to the same thing more thean once in a day, it taints the experience for me
My brother used to play Billy Idol's Rebel Yell and White Wedding over and over. And over. He'd taped them off the radio. Ah the 80s. He'd sing along to them too. That kinda put me off the whole repeated listenings thing.

lungfish

i've listened to lungfish - necrophones twice already this morning!
shows that repitition can work really well, nice & hypnotic and intense with poetic lyrics...
i think daniel higgs (?) released a book of prose in the past while too...
he gave a friend of mine a really nice tatoo of an old ship on his arm, talented guy...
they are supposed to be so good live too....
lungfish & circus lupus played here about 10 yrs ago i think, wow!
anybody got artificial horizons? think it's the only lungfish i havent heard? mcGuirk? what's it like?
and what about the pupils? is that record any good?

Re: lungfish

kirstie said:
yeah, in barnstormers
and it was bleedin' stormin'
it was shit

i could listen to my CHRISTAMASS MIXTAPE CDR THING over and over

and over and over

and over

hag said:
oooooo, who's got their fancy pants on today? :)
Actually, I don't listen to music at all. I reckon it would all taint my mind. I like to sit in silence on a clifftop crosslegged and say "Ummmmmm".

Then I make some chili and eat it and say "Yummmmmm".

kirstie said:
yeah, in barnstormers
and it was bleedin' stormin'

lungfish were deadly at barnstormers. wasn't too gone on circus lupus at the time, but thanks to constant bombardment from joss, i've come round to their ways. still don't have records by either buh.

ah jamie, is there ANY way i could fuck you, and you could give birth to yourself, and then i could be your father and your lover?

it works well enough for woody allen, jew know what i mean?

the bearded lady said:

lungfish were deadly at barnstormers. wasn't too gone on circus lupus at the time,

I love the ways of the chris thompson so I do, I liked them more that time than the 'fish. Sean Meadows was playing with lungfish at that gig, I seem to recall, and then he played here again with JO44 many, many years later.
I think this is all correct, but the age is making my memory fail.
Beardy, will you be about to sexually harass the ladies later??

kirstie said:
I love the ways of the chris thompson so I do, I liked them more that time than the 'fish. Sean Meadows was playing with lungfish at that gig, I seem to recall, and then he played here again with JO44 many, many years later.
I think this is all correct, but the age is making my memory fail.
Beardy, will you be about to sexually harass the ladies later??
HARASSING?! kirstie, i'm surprised. you know its just gracious timid flirting.
ooh moma!
aye, i hope to face-rape some fuckwit prick in a "band" for christmas.
so tonight could be the night!
shhhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back