what about the frost but? (2 Viewers)

Stuart Little (15 Jan, 2002 02:45 p.m.):
That sounds about right Peeps, he'll DEFINITELY get you to do it.

That frikkin coward can barely buy himself a king size snickers without having a panic attack in the queue... 'specially since the euro came in.

said the man with the confidence of ten wrastlers when it comes to the women. wobbly legs and pale sweats...'specially since the euro came in.

Chrith (15 Jan, 2002 02:49 p.m.):
said the man with the confidence of ten wrastlers when it comes to the women. wobbly legs and pale sweats...'specially since the euro came in.

its just as well i'm man enough to look after you all, isn't it?

now now ladies, put your talons away, you're only showing yourselves up! stop ... before it's too late!

PeeWee (15 Jan, 2002 01:58 p.m.):
Anyhoo, the man to talk to is Muddy, yes that is his real name... He's the ageing rocker with the baaad mohawk wot sells those bootleg t-shirts on the Ha' penny bridge (which is painted white- all wrong)

Isn't that Woody, because of all the woodies?

I shall test both names on my way home and see which gets me a slap.

That Muddy guy made bootleg t-shirts for a Suede gig with the date and venue on them. On arrival to the venue he discovered it had been postponed, so when the new date came around nobody would buy his wrongly dated apparel.
He has been known to make new t-shirts that are these Suede t-shirts turned inside out (eg the nice Road Records t-shirts he made for Dave and Julie) so if he offers to make WOP shirts, it might be better to pass the offer up.

so if he offers to make WOP shirts, it might be better to pass the offer up.[/quote]

Might get some 'nigger 'ones done up , or wetback, dago, greaser...etc..etc...

Chrith (15 Jan, 2002 02:14 p.m.):
PeeWee (15 Jan, 2002 02:02 p.m.):
Buy the way, somthings been bugging me since yesterday,
Look at that photo over there to your left...
I'm not a "Violent-looking man" now am I? am I?

thanks peewee, i shall approach old punker about that.

by the way, i enlarged your image and cleaned up the face in Adobe Enlargotron™ and found that you are indeed quite scary.

Jesus Harold Christ!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back