what about the frost but? (2 Viewers)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
you coud hear the busy bass player for once. fantastic. best gz gig yet by a country mile.

rocktopus (11 Jan, 2002 09:28 a.m.):
hmmmm- Dr John Harbison were v good- the rest was arse- seriously

I agree, but prolly not for the same reasons...

tbm (11 Jan, 2002 02:38 a.m.):
you coud hear the busy bass player for once. fantastic. best gz gig yet by a country mile.

thanks but we weren't happy with how we played, we're well out of practice. will be better soon and have new songs. we're not playing again after the 25th until we have a completely new setlist so that should be some time in 2006.

hag (14 Jan, 2002 10:24 a.m.):
tbm (11 Jan, 2002 02:38 a.m.):

thanks but we weren't happy with how we played, we're well out of practice. .

My Arse,
yee Rocked...
...a hard act to follow, and well you know!

it seems like it's sunshine blowing time so here's mine. i thought omellette were amazing. it was the first time i'd seen yez and i was blown away. you have such a nice voice for such a violent-looking man. and the bass work was really nice, songs really well thought out and just really really good.

there's all these singer/songwriters around at the moment, i mean people who try to write and sing real songs, you know what i mean, not the c4os and not the rednecks, all the others and you wipe the floor with them, you know what i'm tryin' to say? say, is goodtime john any good? i hear he has a penchant for the browner side of life...

anyways, yiz are dead good.

jeepers hag but that's awful nice!

hey omellette, i still have one of your badges on my bag from a gig in doyles about a year n' half ago. where did you get those made or was it one of those machine things?!?! do tell.

hey chrith, is it true someone's making a video for the daemien frost track 'you've changed?' ... me=bold.

hag (14 Jan, 2002 02:07 p.m.):
hey chrith, is it true someone's making a video for the daemien frost track 'you've changed?' ... me=bold.

ah, of course, hag! we've been terribly lazy for the past month or so, so we've tons o' stuff to finish first. but we'll get there! when's the ace vid i saw on the telly?

am sending it into the anti-disco dudes today. anyone see that lee perry interview where he started giving out about the name 'no disco'? was amusing.

Chrith (14 Jan, 2002 02:03 p.m.):
jeepers hag but that's awful nice!

hey omellette, i still have one of your badges on my bag from a gig in doyles about a year n' half ago. where did you get those made or was it one of those machine things?!?! do tell.

STILL got a badge on your bag!!
..that rules
Anyhoo, the man to talk to is Muddy, yes that is his real name... He's the ageing rocker with the baaad mohawk wot sells those bootleg t-shirts on the Ha' penny bridge (which is painted white- all wrong) he did them for me with designs I gave him. It all cost around forty quid in old money for about 200 steenkin batches.. if memory serves, it was a loong time ago ...
Nice guy and very aprochable (but not in a brown way)
Lets here it for Muddy, gimmie an EM etc etc

Buy the way, somthings been bugging me since yesterday,
Look at that photo over there to your left...
I'm not a "Violent-looking man" now am I? am I?

PeeWee (15 Jan, 2002 02:02 p.m.):
Buy the way, somthings been bugging me since yesterday,
Look at that photo over there to your left...
I'm not a "Violent-looking man" now am I? am I?

thanks peewee, i shall approach old punker about that.

by the way, i enlarged your image and cleaned up the face in Adobe Enlargotron™ and found that you are indeed quite scary.

That sounds about right Peeps, he'll DEFINITELY get you to do it.

That frikkin coward can barely buy himself a king size snickers without having a panic attack in the queue... 'specially since the euro came in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back