wham bars and banshee bones (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
where can I buy some??? they're my fave sweets/crisps in the werrild. it seems newsagents dont sell these wonderful products anymore.:confused:

and while i'm at it, flying saucers? (not nearly as enjoyable as a wham bar, but wouldn't mind having one or two, like)

thank yoo.

x

where can I buy some??? they're my fave sweets/crisps in the werrild. it seems newsagents dont sell these wonderful products anymore.:confused:

and while i'm at it, flying saucers? (not nearly as enjoyable as a wham bar, but wouldn't mind having one or two, like)

thank yoo.

x

I have a feeling that you'll have to get your time-machine working, La La. The kids today don't want Wham bars. It's all alco-pops and racism with that lot!

I have a feeling that you'll have to get your time-machine working, La La. The kids today don't want Wham bars. It's all alco-pops and racism with that lot!

shit.

they dont sell them ANYWHERE? im willing to travel outside of dublin if needs be*

*once, maybe. im not the george best of the confectionary world**

**at least, i HOPE not....

we get wham bars all the time..ive just txted the other half to see where it is we get them..im having a memory blank:)

thank yoo.

x

Banshee Bones
Wham Bars
Flying Saucers

or any northside sweet shop, probably.

we get wham bars all the time..ive just txted the other half to see where it is we get them..im having a memory blank:)

You can get the flying saucers and wham bars mail order from A Quarter Of

hurrah you guyse!!!!!!!!!!!

im relieved, because i had to settle for a bruiser on the way home and it just didnt come close to how good a wham bar is.

hurray. hurray i say.

ok he cant remember either..but i think tis either in the little shop in the arcade part of ugc cinema..or the eurospar up at dcu..

gotta mention roy of the rovers bars also. great bar. could whip out a filling in a jiff.
dandys, also great.

If you eat 13 refresher bars in a year you'll get cancer.

i think you will find that you take 10 minutes off your life for every wham bar and desperate dan bar you eat. im not sure if the same applies for roy of the rovers but i heard it gives you better eye for goal.

Me gran had them the last time I was out in Greystones, might be safer than going to the Northside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back