weird current crushes. (3 Viewers)

hag said:
so anyway, i actually walked into a shop last night after mike watt and said to the guy behind the counter, "give me 12 of your finest tampons please". i was totally locked and burst out laughing in his face. he was a ginner. he didn't find it funny. but sadie was on the floor....... hmmmmmmmmm.... all perfectly normal really. it just seemed funny when i woke up this morning.

i was on the floor because you pushed me over when i was bending down to pick up all the money i dropped, you little shit:)

Anthony said:
This thread was in response to the "weird childhood crushes" one.
I think it's a good thread actually. While it did descend into plain ol' "current crushes" here and there, for the most part it's been more interesting than the usual "that bird off MTV / Amelie / etc." snoozefests.

I remembered another weird childhood crush the other day. R2D2.

chutneyfarmer said:
I have to say, i wouldn't have thought it, but after seeing her new video tonight...

right_video.jpg

H-O-T-T-T!!!!

Jesus I saw her on TRL (not voluntarily) and she was pretty rank looking.
But she does look ok in the video.

ms.b.haven, do you feel any romantic feelings for punks? im not sure you'd have much in common 'scene' wise, however someone has made a suggestion made over in eirecore to set you up with Janer. are you up for it?

i feel like Emma Woodhouse!

ms.b.haven said:
but where will we go on a "date"

ehhhmmm....
yeah its a problem cos you live in galway and he lives in dublin. i dunno, if you took a day trip up there you could help him paint the walls at the new Semora Spraoi place....it's gonna look deadly when its done up.
or you could...
i dunno

ms.b.haven said:
paint walls?

i didn't even know there was a person called Janer on thumped

when in rome ms.b.

eirecore is part of thumped, that's where he posts. it says stay out of punx which is why you dont post there.

so thats why you two have never gotten to know each other.

until now, that is.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back