weird current crushes. (4 Viewers)

The said:
hahaha true. What age is he in reality. He's such a rebel......thats hot
Reese of MITM 18 in real life. That's not so bad. I'm 30... :rolleyes:

Oh and Juno, Jose Antonio Reyes (19) has not been kicked to the kerb.

Jesus, I really must stop with this peculiar obsession with young fellas, it's like I'm turning into Cher or summat.

rose7.jpg

I also have a crush on a girl (i assume)
who posts on thumped, it's weird coz I've never dun met nor seen her. I suppose i just fancy what i think she might be liked based on her online persona. so it could be a case of the:

chad_sarah_jessica_parker.jpg

:eek:

Did yee the singer of the nine black alps... As my friends say in a wexford townie accent "he is fucking beaueeeeful"

how an a crush be weird? i don't get this, you either want to bone someone or you don't... how can that be weird? like "well, she's not really my type..." and shit like that? give me a break. know yourself, huh?

so anyway, i actually walked into a shop last night after mike watt and said to the guy behind the counter, "give me 12 of your finest tampons please". i was totally locked and burst out laughing in his face. he was a ginner. he didn't find it funny. but sadie was on the floor....... hmmmmmmmmm.... all perfectly normal really. it just seemed funny when i woke up this morning.

hag said:
how an a crush be weird? i don't get this, you either want to bone someone or you don't... how can that be weird? like "well, she's not really my type..." and shit like that? give me a break. know yourself, huh?

The only person I was able to contribute to this thread was Sinead O'Connor because I can't think of anyone else that I have a crush on that I or others would find weird... I think I'm pretty hot, is that weird?

I dunno... I suppose most men here think they are obliged to fancy Janeane Garofalo or Kathleen Hanna or someone like that.

Hag's right. It doesn't really matter who you fancy - unless it's a kid.
It was funny the way that this just quickly descended into people just listing off who they actually fancied and then started posting pictures of them.

billygannon said:
I dunno... I suppose most men here think they are obliged to fancy Janeane Garofalo or Kathleen Hanna or someone like that.

Hag's right. It doesn't really matter who you fancy - unless it's a kid.
It was funny the way that this just quickly descended into people just listing off who they actually fancied and then started posting pictures of them.

I'm off to start a thread called Hot Guys to populate with pictures of men I like. We need to keep up the Lifestyle Board's status as girliest board on Thumped afterall....

Zita said:
The only person I was able to contribute to this thread was Sinead O'Connor because I can't think of anyone else that I have a crush on that I or others would find weird... I think I'm pretty hot, is that weird?
not weird, you're just full of yourself. which is charming. until you have to wake up beside it. huh???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back