wedding cancelled (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

..well thanks to george bush and his pals my wedding has been cancelled in Egypt. *sigh* *sniff* so I now have to organise a new destination.Eight months work down the drain ...anyway yiz are all still invited to where ever we do it. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..well thanks to george bush and his pals my wedding has been cancelled in Egypt. *sigh* *sniff* so I now have to organise a new destination.Eight months work down the drain ...anyway yiz are all still invited to where ever we do it. Any suggestions?

If you hold it in the ballroom I might just be able to make it fucker:).

seein' as the ballroom is over too...nothing but bad news these days.

Eh...was that not Billy's idea of an April Fool's day joke?:confused: Although Allen was saying last weekend that they were thinking of winding it down...hmmm

..pretty silly idea if it was an april fool..I don't think the guys would mess around with something they put so much work into. Maybe they are just trying to put people off and go "underground" whatever that is.;)

wedding

if I ever get married it'll be in one of these 3 places

Machu Pichu in peru
Egypt
Iceland

at the moment iceland is probably the safest! I was there last august and the weather is nice then, the country is amazing and the women are astonishing!

Jeez Lizzie,
Sorry to hear that.
I too am getting nuptual plans pulled from under my feet due to US beurocracy. I feel your pain.

Very sorry to hear about that G.

My suggestion for a replacement is anywhere in this country so that we can all go and have a suitably Irish knees-up. And we'll dress up as Sphinckses and Fairyos.

:(

Originally posted by egg_
As a veteran of marriage myself I reckon that it's as much a social thing as a couple thing, so it's a good idea to do it in as public a setting as possible so the maximum number of your friends can come

..the only thing being the more that come the more 'spensive it gets..not that I wann go cheap but goin to egypt kinda sorted out the money thing a little..we only have three months to organise the hoolie now. gonna keep it simple to avoid strees levels rising. fightin' and drinkin' at a wedding eh..? I like it..all we have to do is add mud to the mix and a couple of thongs and we have a real party on our hands.

..yeah on that note we are thinking about doing it in kerry. we are going down this week end to see what's what. Anyone know any goods spots and such?

my brother got married in a place called Portamarnock some Hotel there,
its in the country and by the sea and was really nice.

anyway it was good cause we could go to Tomangoes after the food and dance and get pissed : )

I could find the number on the internet for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back