• Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

MDR

Did you get my email?
Website
www.myspace.com
What a nice start to the year year. My team on telly and holding the invoncibles to a draw. Anyone else see this game? I know most people hated watching Watford when they were in the premiership in 99-00 season, but what we've done this year is truly admirable in my view.

There won't be many chances to discuss watford on thumped this year, so this is your chance.

Anybody????

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
What a nice start to the year year. My team on telly and holding the invoncibles to a draw. Anyone else see this game? I know most people hated watching Watford when they were in the premiership in 99-00 season, but what we've done this year is truly admirable in my view.

There won't be many chances to discuss watford on thumped this year, so this is your chance.

Anybody????

I remember the Watford team of the early 1980s. They rose through the 4 divisions in 5(?) years and played an attacking brand of ball. Jackett and Blissett and Barnes. The FA Cup Final defeat of 1984 was unfortunate but

Yeah, last year they hovered above the relegation zone after Vialli brought a few high wage, can't-be-arsed has beens; nearly bankrupted the club. ray lewington (who?) has come in, had to shed loads of players, couldn't buy any new ones, sold the ground and still they are touching distance of the playoffs. Always a team to go through good and bad runs rather than maintain a consistent standard, I reckon we're out of our first bad spell and that hopefully we'll stay within sniffing distance of the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back