Wanking on tour (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse said:
there was 6 of us on our last tour
didnt wank but i did have diarrhea
ironically one of the other lads didnt shit for a week
actually that's not very ironic at all

i tore myself to ribbons in every corner of the UK

All credit goes to glen for the photo but it just seems strangely apt...

mms_advertisement.jpg

Hi Guys,

Not a story about wanking per say, but I remember when we were touring england I would always buy a load of cans of tizer whenever we stopped. The guys used to steal my cans so often that I took to hiding them in the bog on the bus and drinking them on my own while drying my hair! They never copped, they just thought i stopped drinking tizer! If you're reading this guys, Sorry! Get your own tizer!

Hee hee, the memories, dog eared or not.

Dara.

groupies??? touring should be the one time in your life when you don't need to think about this stuff.
great thead though. :)

Dara said:
Hi Guys,

Not a story about wanking per say, but I remember when we were touring england I would always buy a load of cans of tizer whenever we stopped. The guys used to steal my cans so often that I took to hiding them in the bog on the bus and drinking them on my own while drying my hair! They never copped, they just thought i stopped drinking tizer! If you're reading this guys, Sorry! Get your own tizer!

Hee hee, the memories, dog eared or not.

Dara.

Dara, i heard they have to incinerate the sheets and curtains after you stay in a hotel
true?

george mcfly said:
Dara, i heard they have to incinerate the sheets and curtains after you stay in a hotel
true?

Hi George,

Nah, that's not true. Where did you hear that? I used to get slagged in school cause i got scabies in third year, thats probably how that rumour started. They were total a-holes in my old school.

Dara.

There's no problem wanking in the same room as the rest of your band, problems only occur when you use one of their socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back