Wanking on tour (1 Viewer)

The real question is, how long before you start jerking off into the faces of your sleeping bandmates?

not long, I'd wager. yeah.

ernesto said:
i thought this thread was about a band called 'Wanking' and they were touring here.

how naive of me.

i thought the exact same thing but decided not to post about it. obviously i knew someone else would:p

ernesto:ghandis, fri? you goin?

tripoli said:
i thought the exact same thing but decided not to post about it. obviously i knew someone else would:p

ernesto:ghandis, fri? you goin?
I doubt that Ghandi is gonna have a fry. His Hindi. And fond of fasting. And dead. :rolleyes:

Morgan Le Faye and The Gandhis, This Friday in The County Bar In Lucan?
Me?
After work?
Bout 9 o' clock?
Drinking?

yes.

im prob headin into town bout 11. ive a friend who's goin to france for a few months so ive to say goodbye to him whilst drinking heavily

theweeyin said:
Ah c'mon now. You're a boy aren't you? Are you trying to say you aren't a real boy? :eek:

Lord, can we not go down this road again? I am a real boy. I wank. Why? I dunno, why not? Its just like a................extra curricular activity i guess. Don't you mastermurbate?

But, its not a big deal. Its just funny to talk about. I guess the implication is that if you wank a lot then you can't get real sex with girls.

wank is a funny word

seanc said:
But, its not a big deal. Its just funny to talk about. I guess the implication is that if you wank a lot then you can't get real sex with girls.

wank is a funny word

But some boys wank a lot and have sex with real girls. Boys are fascinated with girl things so why can't girls be fascinated by boy things? Sharing mutual interests and information to help the world be a better place an' all that...

Ah no, I know what you mean.
what i meant was that's why its funny. Its just that I'm the fella who has to go and try to give an explanation of this whole wanking business. Also, this conversation reminds me of many similar ones I had in first year o college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back