Wallet Yoink (2 Viewers)

roxy

Website
Visit site
So there we were this afternoon sitting in the exam hall, furiously scribbling away with all the might our paws could muster and all the while, a couple of scumbags were right outside the room rifling through our bags, taking our wallets and in some cases, our phones.

We wandered out after the exam, bleary eyed, wanting nothing more than our beds. First one girl - "Eh, do you have you're wallet?" Another girl "Yeah, do you?" First girl "No, it's gone". Then came the exclamations of "Me too!" and "My phone's been taken!". I was standing around sympathising when suddenly it struck me: Was my wallet in my bag? I felt around but there was nothing.

Some bastards (We think it was two blokes coz one girl said she saw two dodgy fuckers hanging around) had the balls to go and nick all our stuff.

And the killing part is I only had about 4 quid in mine. But all my cards are gone. One girl had 90 euro in hers. So I'm not the worst off.

We're all dead angry. There was supposed to be someone sittting outside the exam hall keeping an eye on stuff. Bloody muppets.

I'm just writing this coz I came home to an empty house and I've no one to tell face to face!!

So don't go near Leeson Park.

I think it was Michael Knight! You did it didn't you!! Oh wait til I tell on you......

sigh

Roxy

:rolleyes:

I read that, then I glanced at your avatar. I felt I was being mocked.

have to go to the bank tomorrow and sort stuff out and I hate the bank - AIB Raheny, where the female staff wear fake tan on their hands. And it's like.......all the way down in raheny village. uhhhhhhhhh

ROTFL!!!!

hamburglar.gif

Originally posted by roxy
I think it was Michael Knight! You did it didn't you!! Oh wait til I tell on you......
So you were the one with nothing in her wallet? Fuck's sake.

Seriously though, bleedin' poxy that...you'd think that you'd be safer around the ol' Leeson Park area, what with all the upstanding citizens in da vicinty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back