Volume / Wah pedal (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Are there many expression pedals that switch between volume and wah? I've got a Morley wah volume pro series 2, but I don't really like the wah sound from it.. any others I could try? I don't want to use two different expression pedals, maybe there's another way to do it though?

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Looks nice an all .. but $380 ..also, this seems to be volume and wah at the same time, I want to switch between them

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Like the pedal I have-

which has a switch so it can be used as either a wah pedal or a volume pedal. I'm wondering if there are any other pedals that do this

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Threads
i have a mister crybaby wah that does exactly that, but having just checked the dunlop site they seem to have discontinued. its like a standard dunlop wah in that, when its not a wah, is a volume pedal. it also has a little gain boost switch, which i never use, and the volume can be adjusted with the knob on the side.

you might pick one up second hand. one thing to note though, the volume sweep is quite narrow. swells are no problem, but it takes some getting used to.

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Thanks a lot! Is the switch something you can get at with your foot?
Oh right, the switch is at the front, with the pedal fully forward? Hmm

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
there's one on adverts btw.

Do ya reckon €90 is ok for this? Seems to be what I'm looking for..
Ah fuck it, I'll go for it, it's discontinued so it's pretty difficult to find a price for a new one.. the volume sweep on the Morley seems fairly shite, I'll have to compare them..

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Or maybe they've just been discontinued from one of the sites I was looking at... shit, I don't know, I'm getting it anyway

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Threads
no, its no longer made by dunlop, defo discontinued. and yes, you switch the wah on and off in the traditional crybaby way, and when its off its the volume pedal. incedently, the gain boost thing is operated by a little red switch on the side, which is actually easy enough to switch on and off. i think you get 15db of gain when the knob is maxed. so the pedal actually does 3 things.

that one seems in decent condotion, but maybe offer €70. can't quite rememebr what i paid new, but i think it was around €140.

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Ah, deadly.. thanks a lot! The gain boost would actually be really useful for me, I used to turn the wah on when playing solo's to give more definition, but that would be more like what I wanted :)

mark

M&S Wine Gums FTW
Threads
hate cocks like that. if you post an ad, monitor it.

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site
Oh yeah, I got a cry baby volume/wah in the end, it's friggen great, waaayy better than the morley... the wah actually sounds like wah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads