Volume / Wah pedal (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
Are there many expression pedals that switch between volume and wah? I've got a Morley wah volume pro series 2, but I don't really like the wah sound from it.. any others I could try? I don't want to use two different expression pedals, maybe there's another way to do it though?

Like the pedal I have-

41AQG28ZWTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

which has a switch so it can be used as either a wah pedal or a volume pedal. I'm wondering if there are any other pedals that do this

i have a mister crybaby wah that does exactly that, but having just checked the dunlop site they seem to have discontinued. its like a standard dunlop wah in that, when its not a wah, is a volume pedal. it also has a little gain boost switch, which i never use, and the volume can be adjusted with the knob on the side.

you might pick one up second hand. one thing to note though, the volume sweep is quite narrow. swells are no problem, but it takes some getting used to.

I'm gonna try make one of them with the normal crybaby I have.

no, its no longer made by dunlop, defo discontinued. and yes, you switch the wah on and off in the traditional crybaby way, and when its off its the volume pedal. incedently, the gain boost thing is operated by a little red switch on the side, which is actually easy enough to switch on and off. i think you get 15db of gain when the knob is maxed. so the pedal actually does 3 things.

that one seems in decent condotion, but maybe offer €70. can't quite rememebr what i paid new, but i think it was around €140.

Ah, deadly.. thanks a lot! The gain boost would actually be really useful for me, I used to turn the wah on when playing solo's to give more definition, but that would be more like what I wanted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back