veryslowey (1 Viewer)

hag said:
how come veryslowey isn't on the members list no more? did the thugs get their way in the end?

that plus he has a rep power of zero, so I think he must have been banned.

poor little trooper.

avernus said:
that plus he has a rep power of zero, so I think he must have been banned.

poor little trooper.
what keeps you here? i feel totally dirty... i'd forgotten about the bullshit. how could i?

Lefty Frizzell said:
what does that mean? I know very little of this rep business.

Hey just give us a goddamn minute here Frizzell, we're mourning. Just a goddamn minute!

banned? no. looks like he forgot his password & tried to reset it cos he's in the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" group at the moment. I guess he doesn't have access to the mail account he used when creating the account anymore. Or else he modified it afterwards and typed it in wrong.

Hate that.

Admin said:
banned? no. looks like he forgot his password & tried to reset it cos he's in the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" group at the moment. I guess he doesn't have access to the mail account he used when creating the account anymore. Or else he modified it afterwards and typed it in wrong.

Hate that.
he's a smart guy. he'll be back. we :heart: slowey 4 ever.

Admin said:

Hate that.

how convenient for all the slowey haters;)

hag said:
what keeps you here? i feel totally dirty... i'd forgotten about the bullshit. how could i?
ah the master bringer of bullshit. you disappear for a while and everything is sweetness and light. then you rear your aggressive egotistical head bitching about how you dont want to be here and you straight away lower the tone of the place starting maddeningly mindless arguments with whoever looks sideways at your sorry ass. if you were down my local you'd be sitting in the corner crosseyed wearing a stained celtic jersey nervously squeezing your pint glass waiting for your next oppurtunity for confrontation. why bother? chill the fuck out. no one is looking at you. no one wants to engage in your particular form of circular debate. no one is going to steal your pint. if you dont like it here why do you come back? you call it backslappery. i call it just getting along. you should try it. its much better for your constitution.

oh yeah.....if you're going to bother your hole responding please try and make it a little bit more expansive than your usual semi literate abuse.

i love you really hag. you remind me of my mother :D

Donkey OJ said:
ah the master bringer of bullshit. you disappear for a while and everything is sweetness and light. then you rear your aggressive egotistical head bitching about how you dont want to be here and you straight away lower the tone of the place starting maddeningly mindless arguments with whoever looks sideways at your sorry ass. if you were down my local you'd be sitting in the corner crosseyed wearing a stained celtic jersey nervously squeezing your pint glass waiting for your next oppurtunity for confrontation. why bother? chill the fuck out. no one is looking at you. no one wants to engage in your particular form of circular debate. no one is going to steal your pint. if you dont like it here why do you come back? you call it backslappery. i call it just getting along. you should try it. its much better for your constitution.

oh yeah.....if you're going to bother your hole responding please try and make it a little bit more expansive than your usual semi literate abuse.

i love you really hag. you remind me of my mother :D
that's the second time you've said that to me... that entire thing. why won't you just leave me alone?

Donkey OJ said:
if you were down my local you'd be sitting in the corner crosseyed wearing a stained celtic jersey nervously squeezing your pint glass waiting for your next oppurtunity for confrontation.

I, for one, welcome Ron Healy.

"Former Humanists of Utah Vice president Ron Healy died of natural causes on October 9, 1995. His body was cremated. A private memorial service remembered his sometimes troubled life.

Ron worked for many years in the optical business. He was a member of the First Unitarian Church of Salt Lake City. He is survived by three children, Russell, Jennifer and, Kathryn.

We already miss him. "

arf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back