Vegan parents kill baby by starvation (1 Viewer)

Its the way farmers go about obtaining dairy products that most vegans are opposed to, milking machines forcefully attached to cows in dirty cramped conditions fed hormones to make em produce unnatural amounts of milk.

This from first hand experience on Irish farms or are you a google revolutionary?

This from first hand experience on Irish farms or are you a google revolutionary?

I'm not saying that happens everywhere but does happen all over the world and this is one of the reasons alot of people choose to boycott dairy products altogether. Oh and I did actually spend a fair bit of time on farmers when I was a nipper

I propose that stupidity be made a crime and these arseholes be executed as an example to all the truly wankish out there.

I'm not saying that happens everywhere but does happen all over the world and this is one of the reasons alot of people choose to boycott dairy products altogether. Oh and I did actually spend a fair bit of time on farmers when I was a nipper
Yeah and in some parts of the world, illegal immigrants are paid $3 an hour and live in squalor to pick strawberries and apples and shit, do you boycott them too?

Yeah and in some parts of the world, illegal immigrants are paid $3 an hour and live in squalor to pick strawberries and apples and shit, do you boycott them too?

Well I'm not vegan, so your doesn't make any sense.

It seems to me they were well meaning, but extremely ignorant and a bit nuts. Further evidence that stupid people just shouldn't be allowed to have children.

The only child I know who was brought up vegan is now a strapping 17-year-old with no health problems, but he's rebelled and now eats cheese :) . His ma put a lot of thought into his nutrition ever since he was a baba, and explained the thinking behind it to him as soon as he was old enough to understand. I don't know whether I'd do the same thing if I had kids, but he hasn't suffered any ill effects from it.

some display of ignorance of why and when mammals produce milk in this thread. i blame our education system.

eh? I always thought it was once in the morning for the cornflakes and then once again in the evening for the tea?

no?

i've been holding back on this but have to come clean. I'm a parent of 3 vegan kids. We eat a wide variety of foods. That case relates to peoples ignornace, being vegan or not is the issue. After 6 1/2 weeks the only food a baby should have is its mothers milk - if that can't be given then society has evolved in a way that has produced formula milk. One of these is vegan the rest aren't.
Cows, like all animals, need to have babies to produce milk. I don't like the fact that the new born babies are then taken from their mothers and killed just so humans can consume this milk.
By the way their diet was a raw food diet, vegans cook some of their food. Please think about your comments before making some ill informed judgement on a group of people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back