Vegan parents kill baby by starvation (1 Viewer)

lots of mothers can't breastfeed for one reason or another - baby doesn't go for it or whatever, or the mother finds it too hard

it most likely had nothing to do with being a vegan

it looks more like they were just ill-informed

I heard of parents who fed their baby the same food they were eating and the baby couldn't handle the salt and died of kidney failure

Willful neglect. The courts ruled that the parents decided themselves not to feed the baby certain foods and by doing so the baby died of starvation. By deciding to do it, it becomes murder rather than manslaughter.

the extreme vegan view would be "does a baby get to choose to eat meat?" etc etc
that's just so backward....
there's plenty of baby food out there that isn't meat. what baby munches on a steak?
fucking idiots shoudln't be allowed children.

If they were stupid and ill-informed then the murder thing is way out of line I think.
If they knew full well what they were doing and the risks and actually looked at their baby from time to time then yeah, murder.

I have spoken.

I'm sorry, but that's completely feckin' daft.

that's just so backward....
there's plenty of baby food out there that isn't meat. what baby munches on a steak?
fucking idiots shoudln't be allowed children.

Most kids dont like meat anyway unless its fish fingers its the lack of dairy was the only problem if you axe me

hey hey hey i wasnt saying it is a view i would agree with but i had this conversation with a vegan once and that was his point of view - i think wait until the kid is old and healthy enough to make a decision about his dietary lifestyle.

Most kids dont like meat anyway unless its fish fingers its the lack of dairy was the only problem if you axe me

I don't know though. I know a family where the mother was unable to breastfeed and the children were lactose intolerant. They were fed on soy based formula etc and while all a bit anaemic looking they did survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back