Vegan parents kill baby by starvation (2 Viewers)

510E9KKWENL.jpg

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

I would imagine that when you have a newborn baby you have to take care of its every need and would be quick to notice if something was up - if the baby was pale, losing weight etc. I can't fathom how the baby would have to be close to death before the parents realised that something was up.

I don't care how stupid they are, they must be devastated by this. Imagine inadvertently killing your child, and then being sent to jail for murder just to rub salt in the wound. I don't know how you wouldn't top yourself

there's inadvertent, and then there's months of malnutrition. there' no excuse really. how could they not have noticed something was horribly amiss? twats.

there's inadvertent, and then there's months of malnutrition.
The child died at 6 weeks. I ain't saying there's an excuse, I'm saying that the horror that couple must be experiencing is probably crushing enough without telling them they did it on purpose and locking them up.

Unless they did do it on purpose, in which case fair cop guv and all that

Hungry babies cry their little hearts out. This baby would have been screaming for weeks before it died.
Little babies cry their hearts out one way or the other, and you never know what the fuck they're on about. Me and my brothers (apparently) used to cry for a few hours every evening and it was called "colic" and my parents just had to wait for us to grow out of it

Honestly though, does anyone think they did it on purpose? Truthfully like.

In similar cases, a New York jury convicted a vegan couple on murder charges in the death of their child, but a Florida jury was more lenient, acquitting vegan parents of murder and instead convicting them on reduced charges of involuntary manslaughter, an unintentional death. In that case, the couple had successfully raised two children as vegans, but their third child died.

"The vegan diet is fine," Boring said after the verdict in the Georgia case. "These parents lied about what they fed him. He just was not fed enough."

The mother initially told police she fed her baby organic apple juice and soy milk. But the soy milk containers in her apartment clearly state that soy milk is not to be used as a substitute for baby formula, her lawyer admitted. At trial, the mom said she also fed her son breast milk and soy milk formula.

Outside the courtroom, Lewis, the defense attorney, said he believes the parents unintentionally starved their child by feeding him apple juice that may have acted as a diuretic and blocked the absorption of nutrients from the soy milk, soy formula and breast milk. They never took Crown to a doctor because they feared hospitals were infested with germs, he said.

At trial, government witness and vegan expert Amy Lanou told jurors the child's health may have been compromised by his diet, but he should still have been alive if fed enough food.

Lanou, a nutritionist who authored the book "Healthy Eating for Life for Children," on raising children as vegans, said all parents should know that babies need adequate amounts of breast milk or formula.

Prosecutors Boring and Mike Carlson convinced jurors that the neglect was intentional.
Boring said outside the courtroom that he'd always be haunted by the case. "I'll never understand 'Why?' " he said.
from here

Apparently they took the baby to the hospital for the first time in its life when it was already dead.

they're clearly fucking idiots. hospitals are full of germs? they're loola. i hope the local pen has a vegan menu or they'll soon be starving themselves to death.
anyway, after all this hoopla they'll appeal, get released and sell their story to the protean times for a fucking mint.

lots of mothers can't breastfeed for one reason or another - baby doesn't go for it or whatever, or the mother finds it too hard

it most likely had nothing to do with being a vegan

it looks more like they were just ill-informed

I heard of parents who fed their baby the same food they were eating and the baby couldn't handle the salt and died of kidney failure
1st person to have any cop on.
Lot's of babies over the world die in similar sad circumstances,
Parents just not ready or ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back