Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually look *forward* to Valentine's Day? I mean, like the way you would for a birthday or christmas? It seems pretty rare that both members of a couple are equally excited about it, so if anyone is 'looking forward to it' it's more anticipation crossed with anxiety that the other person is going to forget.

Whatever about couples, It's the perfect day for singles to be sending corny mystery/not so mystery cards.

Whatever about couples, It's the perfect day for singles to be sending corny mystery/not so mystery cards.

Ehh yeah

d_manwaving.gif

:heart:

Is anyone bothered with this any more? I play soccer on Thursdays and there are guys who are gonna miss it cause of this. I mean, where are their priorities?

i have to visit my granny in hospital tonight, so have weiveled my way out of it. incidently, my grannys in the same ward as the viper!

my missus got me a new phone as a present for valentine's day

and a big kiss

fuck the bregrudgers, I've got a new cool phone for going on the internet and taking pictures!

Me and the other half had a marathon sex session this morning followed by chocolate heart shaped croissants by the sauna in the Aghadoe heights hotel, this was followed by a Thai massage for me, and a pedicure for her (sponsored by TV3's Ireland AM Alan Hughes and broadcast live). Interflora will be delivering the other half 88 red roses, and a box of Butler's bog-berry (100 euro an ounce) choccies this evening. We have the funtion room of Krystle booked for tonight where Chris De Burgh will serenade us with Lady In Red, while we are served the finest Galway bay oysters and a seven course aphrodisiac meal by none less than celebrity food-whizz Conrad Gallagher, before we finally retreat to the presidential suite in the Clarence for magnum's of kristal and another strenuous sex session. In our post-coital glow we will conduct a towels and dressing-gown photoshoot for Sunday Independent Life magazine.

Da perfect valentine's day!!

im single on valentines for the first time in about 6 years.
PARRRRRRRttty. ill either tear it up at the zombies or go smoke cigars and drink whiskey with fellow lonely cunts at a party my friend has titled, 'the lonely cunts club".

Mise freisin.
Now *thats* the kind of choice you want to have to make on valentines!

im single on valentines for the first time in about 6 years.
PARRRRRRRttty. ill either tear it up at the zombies or go smoke cigars and drink whiskey with fellow lonely cunts at a party my friend has titled, 'the lonely cunts club".
Nowt like an anti-celebration celebration

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back