Vagina Monologues (1 Viewer)

That Caprice one or whatever her name is was talking about this I think last year on GMTV and said "cunt" on television at around 11a.m.

how was Glenda Gilson in it? did she have a surprised look on her face the whole way through????
Wobbler said:
I went to see the Vagina Monologues. It was pretty good but there were loads of cunts talking right the way through.
hennes-gilson8.jpg

I can't tell you how bad this really was! but terrible springs to mind. Glenda Gilson would mess up her lines all the time even though she was reading from cards and insted of carrying on as normal, she would say, "oh, sorry, hang on"
and then continue with the written out script. I plus at least 43 out of the other 5 people there were on a guestlist so I don't know if she is rakin in the euros for Spirit, and yes she did have a shocked face on her the whole time!

Is it just me or Glenda Gilson the biggest minger this side of your oul one?
Seriously..the fact that lads actually want to shag her makes me want to top meself.

thank god! jesus, she is such a skanky looking vaginal discharge. she's like a dose of scabies on your rosebud...and as for Brian O'Driscoll - oh dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back