Utopia Season 2 (1 Viewer)

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
I've just caught up with it tonight - bloody brilliant. Soundtrack and visuals, colours, details like the bags - really really great.
Has there only been the two ep's so far? Have my tellybox set to record the series but sometimes it screws up.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
I've just caught up with it tonight - bloody brilliant. Soundtrack and visuals, colours, details like the bags - really really great.
Has there only been the two ep's so far? Have my tellybox set to record the series but sometimes it screws up.

Third is tomozzor

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Good episode; jeez, Jessica is really going through the mill! She could have her own spin-off series.
Not sure if the old guy Anton really is Phillip though. Phillip had a hairlip, which the old man didn't seem to have. Surely Utopia wouldn't allow such an obvious continuity error?

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Another stonking episode this week. Anyone else wondering if Milner really is Mr Rabbit, or is he (according to Anton it's a he) still to be revealed? Poor old Wilson, what a dilemma. Great stuff.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Just caught up with Ep5. Crikey. Hope Pietra pulls through. Glad to see the back of Milner, though I kind of liked her smirky psychotic nature. Think I'll have to add a pic of Becky to the horn thread. She can swear at me anytime.

travispickle

Supporter
Threads
Just caught up with Ep5. Crikey. Hope Pietra pulls through. Glad to see the back of Milner, though I kind of liked her smirky psychotic nature. Think I'll have to add a pic of Becky to the horn thread. She can swear at me anytime.

Moods For Mallards

Threads
Finished Season 1 last night. Thought it was really good, had me gripped. Very shocking at times, especially early in the series. Jessica Hyde is a pain in the arse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Sister
    Sister
    Angel Olsen
    Sister

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads